Please no?

Go down

Please no?

Post  Kaibeth on Sun May 20, 2018 10:09 pm

Oh gods, no, not this forum again! Some of the most catty, hateful shit I have ever seen written was in this forum on the old site.

Sad
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Re: Please no?

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sun May 20, 2018 10:14 pm

Hi hun!

But there are those that liked it. Can I pm you at the old boards, I have not licked getting pms here yet? (I will soon). See ya there Beth.... Celia xx
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sun May 20, 2018 11:21 pm

I do kind of concur. Either make it brutally apparent, to keep it nice in here, or lock the threads the second it goes nasty.
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sun May 20, 2018 11:38 pm

Hi Lesley!

Yes, I will. I've high hopes this'll work here, who knows it may become an ethereal shadow lost in the wispy dregs of cyberspacial nothingness. But! This is going to be a nice place, instigators of nastiness won't be tolerated. Lively discussion without insults yes, nastiness no. I'll quote Rachel Lynde of the Anne books.... 'You can mark my words, that's what!'

Celia xx
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon May 21, 2018 12:34 pm

I agree with the 'no' sentiment. It seemed to devolve into an Americentric sub-forum and there is only so much culture war rubbish I can stomach.

I think a "Transgender news" section is more appropriate, that will keep it on topic and keep all the political proselytizing and polemics at a minimum.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Mon May 21, 2018 1:33 pm

I vote we just rename this section transgender news. It's often religious content, usually political in nature and I suppose the forum doesn't need anything religion or politics that isn't specifically transgender related.
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Mon May 21, 2018 4:10 pm

flower well, I hope this name is ok? We already have Transgender discussion and Transition questions. These subjects, like philosophy, news and that were quite popular back on the tgboards. I think this gives it a nice balance. Sorry about the signature, I'm looking into tto two things that might be stopping it. Font size and the dividing line. So sorry folks, more blips coming in accessability......
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Tue May 22, 2018 7:31 pm

What! What would I have to yell at if we kept everything at 'no'.

I promise I will be gentle!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451

MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Mull on Tue May 22, 2018 11:55 pm

It seems like I'm in the minority here, but it was my second favorite subforum. I lurked more often than not, however. It was especially interesting learning about news/events that were happening outside of the US.
Anna Mull

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum