My male fantasy

Go down

My male fantasy

Post  Angelic on Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:37 am

My fantasy is that I am Pushed onto the wall by a strong, dominant, Masculine Female!!! And that I have wide hips and am a Tall female and I look beautiful and have a penis!!! And why can't cisgenders see I am not the enemy??? I am just a Male who wants to be a Female!!! I am not the enemy!!!

And all I am doing, is wearing girly clothes on my legs, and I look the same as a girl, and feel the same as a girl, and She pushes me! And I am submissive and Strong!!! Because to have a female mind is to be strong!!!! Even though I am submissive, I feel powerful and feminine!!!! Like a female megalomaniac of Corporate power, and love!!!!

Why can't people see what really matters??? I think about leaving my Cat!!! And it makes me cry!!! But what about what is good for the cat??? I am rarely home at times!!!! Do I have to stay at home, alone, 24/7??? Love is what matters!!!

I FEEL GROGGY. Why can't they see the Enlightenment of it?? I see visions of the Joker in my head. He reminds me of a female, a FEMALE!!! The sociopathy IS feminine!!!! Why cannot people just CLOSE their eyes and see!!!! Who feels more groggy than me, WHO SLEEPS MORE THAN ME??? DOES WISDOM COME FROM BEING AWAKE???? No it comes from closing your eyes, Escaping the world!!!!

And this is my deepest fantasy....TO BECOME PRESIDENT OF AMERICA!!!! It is my divine right as a divine American!!! Don't they see it MUST happen...everything depends on it!!!! I have fantasied it out already, it has to come true! I imagine going on stage... And people criticize me for bad things in the past, and say "How am I any different from Trump???" I say I am NOT trump...then they say "But you went to a rich school, you were a bully like all the rest!" I say I was NOT a bully, I was the VICTIM of the bullies!!! I will make America Greater than ever before!!! DAYTONA!!!! And I am on stage and they all LOVE me!!!! And I say I OWE AMERICANS WHAT I OWE. I WILL BECOME PRESIDENT TO SAVE AMERICANS AND MAKE IT UP TO THE AMERICANS. I WILL SAVE THEM FROM CORPORATE WAGE SLAVERY ONCE AND FOR ALL AND MAKE AMERICA GREATER THAN THEY CAN POSSIBLY BELIEVE!!! I WILL END THE TYRANNY OF THE GLOBALISTS AND MAKE PEACE ON EARTH!!!!!! AND PROSPERITY FOR ALL THE FUTURE AGES!!!!!  AND FREEEDOM FOR ALL AMERICANS!!!! And I am what AMERICA needs!

Why can't people see MASCULINITY is the same as FEMININITY???

why can't people get enlightened and see there is nothing wrong to be a chick with a dick? Even some transsexuals cannot stand the idea of a beautiful chick with a dick, they say I need a sex-change or else!!! I am not the enemy!!! I am the savior of america!!!!
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Re: My male fantasy

Post  Angelic on Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:46 am

Also, my presidential voice, I have it all mapped out in my head. I will sound like a mix of these popular characters: Lego Joker, Sunset Shimmer, Rarity, and others.
Angelic

Back to top Go down