9/11 today and yesterday

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: 9/11 today and yesterday

Post  Angelic on Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:59 pm

Lesley Niyori wrote:I don't always agree with the mods, I don't always like the mods. But, I'd rather not be a mod.
Usually unappreciated.
I agree.

I'd rather them not be a mod as well, and them being a mod is definitely unappreciated.
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon on Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:16 pm

Angelic wrote:
MichaelaSJ wrote:I deleted Angel's post as it was heading off towards a reality that only exists in well - fantasy. It was incoherent and served no particular need except to further Angel fantastical assumptions of right and wrong.

If any of the forum members disagree with my reasoning, then I apologize to the one(s) who disagree. I appreciate that you may have wanted to engage in what I, in my sole authority as moderator, deemed to be foolishness and subsequently deleted the post.

So, you being the sole dictator on whatever you believe is true, you allow, but delete anything you don't believe in. Sounds very religious. You should get some occult job hunting and censoring heretics.

No. Believe whatever you wanna believe. But you need a system to hold your beliefs up to. Otherwise, what's to stop you from believing just any old twaddle???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love is natural,  hate is taught.... Like a Star @ heaven
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:49 pm

I don't always get along with Michaela, in fact, sometimes we just plain argue.

The last thing I want though is to create the illusion, the assumption, the misbelief I'm 'special'.

I'm perfectly certain I am a close friend of the owner of our forum. Perhaps that's why Michaela is a good choice for mod. She's not going to give me any more rope than she gives anyone else here.

In that way, Celia doesn't need to deal with accusations of giving me special treatment.

This is first and last a forum for transgender needs.
Flights of fancy and lunatic ravings and non-trans hostility should be given the boot without regard to who posted it.
Triggering negativity should be given the same treatment it would be given in a social grouping normally intended for mutual support when done in person.
It's unwelcome. It's unhealthy.

If a person clearly needs mental health attention, I'm not qualified to offer it, and I'd rather not be asked for it. And being expected to live with it, is the same as forcing it on me.

I have a lot of opinions on a lot of political and religious topics. You'll wait a long time before you hear about them from me though. I didn't come here to espouse them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:44 pm

I have a lot of opinions on a lot of political and religious topics. You'll wait a long time before you hear about them from me though. I didn't come here to espouse them.

This topic is called 9/11 and yesterday. But it seems to be an Orwellian topic where only the views matching the OP's are allowed to be shared. Like it a mouthpiece for the OP, where we all must agree with. 

If you don't get the picture, it is a picture of a Dragon Lord, who stands on a pedestal, and shouts "agree with me" and all the other dragons have to mindlessly agree with them. And if you don't agree, she quenches your opinions with fire.

Also, you made 2 youtube videos that were about politics and religion, and you put them on here. But that's besides the point, Michela specifically made a topic called 9/11 and today, and yet I can't post my political views about it. What a joke.
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:07 pm

"Also, you made 2 youtube videos that were about politics and religion, and you put them on here"

Yep, I shared two videos, both were 100% relevant to being transgender.
Neither was specifically political or religious commentary having nothing to do with transgender issues.

It's been pretty much established that your views are 'questionable' when it comes to a tangible connection to the real world. Some are potentially offensive. Unsure, I haven't seen some of them. I'll just assume our mod qualified them as such.

If I say something that crosses the line, I'll expect the same treatment.
I ain't perfect. I ain't always right. I'm sometimes just a mouthy little brat.
I don't get in a snit when called on it.
What's your excuse?

I have a lot of thoughts re 9/11.
They lack any relevance to transgender needs though.
I might have said some of them on my Facebook.
Then again, there are limits there too eh.

You could always set up, and admin a forum where everything is your way of course.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:35 pm

This has been tiring chasing Angel's fantastical delusions and conclusions.

Thread is closed.

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451

MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2