Overturning Roe is a false flag

Go down

Overturning Roe is a false flag

Post  MichaelaSJ on Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:26 pm

The real issue with packing the SCOTUS with justices like Roberts, Alioto, Gorsuch and Kavanaugh is not to overturn Roe v Wade but it is to move the government of the U.S. to a lassie-faire libertarian government.

Yes, Roe is a darling issue with the evangelical right, but most of those Neandertals don't know the meaning of lassie-faire, much less anything to with economics not related to the tithing envelope or offering plate.

The biggest proponents of packing the SCOTUS are the Kochs and their ilk. They want no regulation, minimal taxation, a strong military and business leaning courts so that they can continue to increase their obscene share of the pie.

The right-wing cannot win if they run on a lassie-faire based ticket so they have huddled up with the evangelical right to give them a populist voice to hide their true motives.

It is incumbent, much more than incumbent for the center/center-left to get out the vote for the mid-terms and the following general election to thwart the tide moving the government of this great Country, my Country towards a republic ostensiblye run by the oligarchy we allowed to happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451

MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Overturning Roe is a false flag

Post  Angelic on Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:26 pm

i am tired of this racism against Neanderthals.

Most real neanderthals dont believe in christianity or that gobledegook rich symapthizing.

I took a test and it said i have neanderthal dna, and im sick of this racism in society using our name as some kind of insult.
Angelic

Back to top Go down