Never Forget

Go down

Never Forget

Post  MichaelaSJ on Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:20 am

I was raped when I was 14, or maybe it was 15, I forget the date. But I know where I was, but I don't fully understand who or how many did it.

I remember waking up from a too sound of a sleep (drugged maybe) with my leg cramping from being forced back into my sleeping bag. I remember my anus was on fire. I remember when I took my early morning swim the white gelatinous stuff that came out my rectum.

I remember every detail of what happened to me, except for those details I don't remember. That happened over 55 years ago - I will never forget.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451

MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Never Forget

Post  Celia Eriksson on Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:38 pm

Hi Miki.

It is very hard to find words, my dear friend. But, no, never forget. A lot of members here may not have already known about your ordeal and I think you are very brave to recount it. It must be terrible for you to have to think back and recall such a terrible thing, but no, never forget.

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:14 pm

i dont think forgetting is a choice. I have ptsd and its hard to forget trauma that has been done to me. it just loops and i get mad. But if there was a button to erase my memories i would, i have too many painful memories.

but my main thing is, why do people tell me to forget the past and be positive, even with all the bad stuff that has been done to me by society. but when someone else says they wont forget the past, they get applause. it all feels rigged and biased against me, like im not allowed to hold on to hate but everyone else is.
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down