At this moment, I realized I am not a sexist.

Go down

At this moment, I realized I am not a sexist.

Post  Angelic on Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:10 pm

So in the past, whenever I would watch TV and whenever I'd hear the women on TV I'd hate their voices and it would fill me with anger and rage. So I said to myself, how can I be a woman if I am such a sexist?

But yesterday it hit me that I am not a sexist at all. My dad was watching football. It was so late and it was so annoying. Could not go to sleep. All I kept hearing was endless men talking and talking about stuff I don't care about. If choking was legal I wanted to choke them all. I could not stand the sound of the endless men talking. It was nothing but men. I said to myself, if only a woman would talk it wouldn't be so annoying. You don't know how angry those men made me feel, filled me with the deepest darkest insane hatred and rage.

Therefore, I am not a sexist. I realize now, that I just hate and loathe people. I hate society.
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Re: At this moment, I realized I am not a sexist.

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:04 pm

Hi Angel!

Well, I hope ya get over the hating gal. But hey, I reckon there 'aint a woman alive that don't feel jealousy when they see a prettier woman. It don't sorta count with friends and that, but when I see women that are amazingly beautiful, I have a natural tendency to try and pick a hole or two, it's frustrating when I can't, but I openly admit I try. There, I'm not so fluffy bunny wunny am I? It's not sexist to hate men for a while, or other women for that matterI'm sure you're not alone in that. It's getting through that, that ya really need to do sweetheart.

Men are a different ballgame, I don't quite understand why the voices bother you, I guess you're not like England where we now have female commentators on every top event, though they are the minority, they always get their say. Only a football game or Rugby game which by their nature are commentated right through would find a male voice continuously.

But, and this is the point, coz I went off the track a little just now, edited, I'd never, ever stop him watching sport, hanging out with friends to watch sport or play sport or having a drink with them, else he begins to believe he stifled, also you'll much easier get your way with stuff that matters, but that's a long explanation 'how' to write here. Angel, I know it's your Father, but if he is home, that has to be good! Never take away a man's pastimes or drink or even smokes, it's notches on the door of goodbye with future recollection, to remind him how you truly were the Wicked Witch of the East after all, it probably works Daughter/Father too. Shape his bad habits though, that's for sure and in relationships, make it known, zero tolerance where other women are concerned. Shame I don't have one to look after right now, he don't know what he's missing..... Surprised  Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:50 pm

There are female spectators on football sometimes. Just not that night. I hate em too. Equal opportunity hater.
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down