Armed sheep.

Go down

Armed sheep.

Post  Lesley Niyori on Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:02 am

So, considering my linguistic skills and overall reading comprehension skills...

This is the reality of the USA's 2nd Amendment.

It is NOT so you can open carry a fucking assault rifle in a fucking Walmart. You're allowed, but it wasn't written for that reason.
It is NOT so you can guard your fucking stereo at home. It permits it, but, it's not why it was written.

Those that might be Americans and offended by the inference that I think you might be armed sheep, well I'm also inferring that you also can't fucking read fer a shit.

The USA (I don't know when the term 'USA' was penned), came about as a result of a conflict between the British of the time, over 'taxation without representation' among other things.

The 2nd amendment, it was penned so you could be armed, and ready to remove, by force, if needed, violent force as well, any government that was a long ways from being of for and by THE PEOPLE.

Now let's be real here. The US government of 2018 isn't of and by and for anyone under the level of a multimillionaire. If you voted in the last federal election, and you were an 'ordinary' schmuck citizen, your vote meant absolutely nothing in the end. The only difference between a Trump voter and a Hillary voter, was the Trump voters actually think that they won anything. They have as much value to the rich/corporate world as a Hillary voter does. None.

By virtue of the 2nd Amendment, the average Joe Schmuck citizen of the USA has every right to cap a few rounds into any politician they dang well feel like that isn't faithfully serving their interests.

But no, those armed sheep, they are content to tell me, a Canadian, just sharing a few truths on the internet, to "shut up about it."
I don't feel like shutting up though.
The US is lowering the property value of the planet.
I'm not an American, so unable to employ the 2nd Amendment and thus, any action I might take on US soil, is actually an attack. I'll pass.

But, damn it, I sure am disgusted with a great many armed sheep down there.
And with Trump's latest move, to actually try to 'define' my people out of existence, well, any person saying anything remotely like an annoyed or angry response to my feelings here, is essentially "the enemy of my people."

And I will regard it as such.

You can be damned sure if I was an American citizen, and I had read that article, I'd be considering where to start, weeding out the problem. By weeding, I mean removing, by as much force as was required, to result in the problem not breathing any further.

I'm sure not going to give any form of support to anyone that is sympathetic to the current USA government remaining to operate as it is doing.

I'm not saying vote Democrat by the way. I don't think the Democrats are my friends entirely either. Might be a lot fewer reasons to feel threatened perhaps.

This post is what happens at 10 in the evening after I've had a good rest by the way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Re: Armed sheep.

Post  MichaelaSJ on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:56 am

Lesley Niyori wrote:Those that might be Americans and offended by the inference that I think you might be armed sheep, well I'm also inferring that you also can't fucking read fer a shit.

But, damn it, I sure am disgusted with a great many armed sheep down there.
I don't know why you find it necessary to attack a nation, my Nation - and that is what you are doing?

I am very offended by you attitude, even though I am in agreement with some of what you say.

I am locking this thread due to its meanness and meaningless diatribe against an entire people. If you want to repost without the hatred in your literal voice - go ahead, I will not delete your post.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451

MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down