We will not be erased!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: We will not be erased!

Post  Kaibeth on Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:30 am

*opens an eye, snorts some smoke, and returns to slumber*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's not flying! That's falling with style!
There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Trans support chat - link to room below rules.
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:37 pm

Celia Eriksson wrote:Hi Angel and Miki!

Well Angel, although I don't go to London much these days, it is very cosmopolitan now and is not really representative of England and the no gun policy. Yes there are stabbings there but not among the English, even so the fatalities throughout the UK yearly are in the low hundreds as far as I know, (just looked it up 215 this year to November 1st whole of UK). London, being one very big city has most of those. Few guns are around, they are very expensive for perps to buy so don't cause a big problem.

Total murders UK 2017 was 640, even with the UK having a quarter to a fifth of the US population, 9,500 USA by guns alone should tell you something, that's near 14 times and with guns alone.

In my 58 years living in Europe, the only crime I had against me was my beautiful Dutch made Cycle being stolen from outside a railway station about ten years ago, it was brown and pink and fixed wheel with a big basket on the front. I loved that bicycle. I've also had regular beatings from a partner and a late Great Uncle grabbing me from behind when I was young, but those offences are not germane here.

Ya can't escape the yawning fact, guns are very, very, very, very, much a problem in the USA and there is no gettin' away from that and whatever you say will not change that!!!! Article 2 was designed in the way back when, for armed resistance to bad government, not for self defence against others with guns, or felony, as the majority are being used now.

As for those favourite songs Ms Miki, I've never heard of either, so I don't get the humour...… help! Celia xx

Exactly. Armed defense against bad governments. Who uses AR-15s for self-defense? Nobody.
And you want to take that away so the corrupt corporations can rule us all like peasants and slaves.

Also, London has a higher murder rate than New York. As a transwoman, would you want to go there...unarmed?

In America there are 17,000 murders a year, over half are committed by guns but still, if guns were banned the murder rate would almost be the same. Why do you want to ban the guns of transwomen when they are always in such danger? Also I can guarantee AR-15s weren't responsible for the vast majority of these murders. Also, I especially can't stand when people say to ban guns and only allow cops and military to have guns...why do liberals sympathize with corrupt pigs and murderous soldiers all of a sudden now?
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:44 pm

MichaelaSJ wrote:angel, just trying to tickle your funny bone, but what is your favorite movie these two: Logan's Run or Soylent Green Question
I never saw Logan's Run, but I saw Soylent Green, it was kind of boring, so I would have to say Logan's Run. I saw many dystopian movies, some were better than others, I think society is kind of heading towards a Minority Report kind of future, pretty scary. I never saw V for Vendetta, I want to, I thought Fight Club was good, but nowadays they are making some very good dystopian videogames, that paint a grim future.
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:35 am

Angelic wrote:I never saw Logan's Run, but I saw Soylent Green, it was kind of boring, so I would have to say Logan's Run.
Think you just told the world how you think - or don't!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451

MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:12 pm

MichaelaSJ wrote:
Angelic wrote:I never saw Logan's Run, but I saw Soylent Green, it was kind of boring, so I would have to say Logan's Run.
Think you just told the world how you think - or don't!
I thought we weren't allowed to make personal insults here. And here you are calling me stupid for not enjoying a boring fucking movie.

You're a tyrannical mod who thinks you can go around bullying me and treading on my rights just because you manipulated your way into authority. You are a microcosm of everything wrong with America.

Here's a hint: Democrats are trash. Republicans are trash. You are all trash. Americans are trash who go around eating McDonalds and artificial preservatives like the trash they all are. 

You think you're smarter than me? What's your fucking IQ then? Or are you afraid to say it? Mine's 1 fucking 60.
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:57 pm

Angelic wrote:You think you're smarter than me? What's your fucking IQ then? Or are you afraid to say it? Mine's 1 fucking 60.
It doesn't matter who is smarter here than over there. You keep sticking your intellectual chin out for everyone to take a crack at - most of the time you end up taking it square on.

BTW, the VA did a mental assessment of me earlier this year. Because of some previous TBIs, brain infarcts and the use of opiods to control chronic arthritic pain, my quickness if off a bit. But, my IQ has stayed at a level 128 for most of life.

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451

MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:52 pm

Hi Everyone,

There are no terrible personal insults here that I have noted. There is some lively debate, a doubt of intelligence that sailed close to the wind, but not terrible. There is a little swearing, which is fine, we are adults. Let's not go off the rails, we can argue and have conflicting views, it's good... I am saying this coz I received a complaint, this time I've not found a problem.

So, to the 'don't go to London' question, Angel? Well, that's fine, I don't go there as I said, it has no-go areas that are sensitive for reasons. New York has indeed cleaned up it's act, but I would be inclined to look at the facts concerning the USA and guns a little closer. As a bearded, clever man once said as he walked around Palestine 2,000 years ago, ""Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?".

Look at the figures, the USA ranks amongst the most impoverished nations in the world for homicide rates. It is 550% higher per capita than the UK, (including London!), in the lists of intentional homicide. The UK and Norway are way, way down the list. See here:

https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/indicators/VC.IHR.PSRC.P5/rankings

The surprise for me, BTW, was Greenland. I tried looking into that and came up with not much. I am friends with a Danish couple and I will ask them, I tried looking online but found little to see why the murder rate there is so very high…. Celia xx

Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth on Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:59 pm

Y'all are lucky Celia got to it first. I'll defer to her.... this time.

That's not flying! That's falling with style!
There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Trans support chat - link to room below rules.
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:08 am

Well, I support Beth 100%, so try and get along everyone, debate, argue... that's great! Fight for your point of view, shake those liccle fists high and fight your corner with honest argument.... but personal attacks....no, no, no, no, no!!!! Celia xx

Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:27 am

Celia Eriksson wrote:Hi Everyone,

There are no terrible personal insults here that I have noted. There is some lively debate, a doubt of intelligence that sailed close to the wind, but not terrible. There is a little swearing, which is fine, we are adults. Let's not go off the rails, we can argue and have conflicting views, it's good... I am saying this coz I received a complaint, this time I've not found a problem.

So, to the 'don't go to London' question, Angel? Well, that's fine, I don't go there as I said, it has no-go areas that are sensitive for reasons. New York has indeed cleaned up it's act, but I would be inclined to look at the facts concerning the USA and guns a little closer. As a bearded, clever man once said as he walked around Palestine 2,000 years ago, ""Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?".

Look at the figures, the USA ranks amongst the most impoverished nations in the world for homicide rates. It is 550% higher per capita than the UK, (including London!), in the lists of intentional homicide. The UK and Norway are way, way down the list. See here:

https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/indicators/VC.IHR.PSRC.P5/rankings

The surprise for me, BTW, was Greenland. I tried looking into that and came up with not much. I am friends with a Danish couple and I will ask them, I tried looking online but found little to see why the murder rate there is so very high…. Celia xx
It is no suprise why. Life in America sucks and most Americans are on the brink of homicide. 
If America's prison population wasn't 6 times higher than the rest of the world's, the murder rate would jump even higher than it is now.

And make no mistake, I am not in favor of American's prison system at all...Locking someone in a cage for years is much more pain than a quick death. It's cruel punishment.
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2