The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad people on both sides, both sides

2 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Bad people on both sides, both sides Empty Re: Bad people on both sides, both sides

Post  MichaelaSJ Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:49 am

I agree that "Have a Nice Day' does very little to bring anyone out of a funk. Doesn't work for me and for most other folk who are not already having a good day.

Angel, I have been following your posts since your days as Demon. I may be wrong, but the world is not your problem - you are your problem. Your glass IS ALWAYS EMPTY and you do very little, if anything to at least wet the bottom.

Keep posting your depressive statements, maybe someone will read your pity and offer a salve, I won't. I too suffer from depression, very severe and debilitating, but at least I am trying to do something proactive to get me out of the hole I have been drilling in my couch's cushion these last 5 years.

You might want to try being proactive - maybe, just maybe you'll have a nice day for a change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Bad people on both sides, both sides Empty Re: Bad people on both sides, both sides

Post  MichaelaSJ Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:48 pm

Angelic wrote:I gave up hope a long time ago.
Try reading this every morning as you awake:
Hope is the Thing with Feathers

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all,

And sweetest in the gale is heard;
And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm.

I've heard it in the chillest land
And on the strangest sea;
Yet, never, in extremity,
It asked a crumb of me.

Emily Dickinson
[/quote]
If that doesn't work, pick up a copy of Woody Allen's 'Without Feathers' - at least you can laugh for a while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down