Go down

Abbout that Alledged Trump Memo

Post  Lenneth on Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:06 pm

Lenneth

Back to top Go down

Re: Abbout that Alledged Trump Memo

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:05 pm

I tried listening, I really did.

I couldn't take any more of the empty headed cunt. Couldn't care less if she's trans or not, don't give a shit if she's a giant poodle in disguise.

Anyone championing her causes, her videos, well, just don't let me know eh, you won't want to hear what I think about that Smile

Oh and I don't agree with her position if that wasn't obvious.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenneth on Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:34 am

so talking facts and evidence = empty headed and deserving of an insult? scratch
Lenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:27 am

No claiming to have facts and evidence, and not providing them is the same as just another opinionated YouTuber rant.

And I've seen her before. And her videos were not worthy of my time then either.

A person has to be more than just yet another transgender individual to be worth listening to.

I've seen transgender YouTubers that actually sympathize with TERFS. That's even weirder than Caitlyn siding with Republicans.

Believe it or not, you are not required to like a person if they are transgender. In fact, ALL of my worst moments online, since I transitioned, have NOT been with cisgender transphobic haters. It's actually been from the treatment of nasty transgender persons online. The earliest being some of the shitty little swine at Susan's place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenneth on Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:48 am

Lesley Niyori wrote:No claiming to have facts and evidence, and not providing them is the same as just another opinionated YouTuber rant.

Considering they are simple to look up, why does she need to? I have looked them up myself, they are there if you look.

Lesley Niyori wrote:Believe it or not, you are not required to like a person if they are transgender. In fact, ALL of my worst moments online, since I transitioned, have NOT been with cisgender transphobic haters. It's actually been from the treatment of nasty transgender persons online. The earliest being some of the shitty little swine at Susan's place.

Gee, who would have thought.....I guess I never learned that from having been banned from Susans house of corrections.... Rolling Eyes
Lenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:01 pm

Lenneth wrote:Gee, who would have thought.....I guess I never learned that from having been banned from Susans house of corrections.... Rolling Eyes

I looked at her video for two seconds, she appears to be a dumb airhead cunt. Call it my women's intuition, call it my Sherlock Holmes ability to read people. All it took is 2 seconds though. I recall watching some of her videos before, I forgot what they were about, but I have a vague recollection of hating her past videos, and it seems like she hasn't changed at all but gotten even dumber than before.

I was banned from Susan's place, for only a month but they removed my PM priveledges. It's like being in America or a day care. In America if you defend yourself from bullies the school punishes you and gets you expelled, its super enraging. Because I made a thread where I said most of the time I am miserable as a guy, but enjoyed being a guy for 5 hours one time. Then some random cunt posts there saying she thinks I'm a man and that I would be happier as a man. So I send her some nasty PM and I get banned, for sending threatening messages. I didn't even send death threats or threaten to kill or anything and I get banned, its fucking retarded. Also, you aren't even allowed to say fuck or shit there, its like a children's daycare.

Oh, almost forgot to ask, why did you get banned there?
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:17 pm

Mark this day Smile

Angel agreed with Lesley hehe.

If I've got Angel on my side, I need not worry I have overreacted eh.

I was even supporting Susan with CASH, actual money, and my views still weren't acceptable enough. The consensus seems to be that there is an inner circle of persons there, and if you aren't in total agreement with them, you get banned. I don't think Susan even runs the place.

Remember, I or anyone else can make reference to almost anything, but, if I plan to be the one refuting or contradicting the majority, I better have that proof actually present.

I have respect for some of the people she disagreed with. I tend to side with people I respect, over people I have already listed as full of crap.

Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:16 pm

Lesley Niyori wrote:Mark this day Smile

Angel agreed with Lesley hehe.

If I've got Angel on my side, I need not worry I have overreacted eh.

I was even supporting Susan with CASH, actual money, and my views still weren't acceptable enough. The consensus seems to be that there is an inner circle of persons there, and if you aren't in total agreement with them, you get banned. I don't think Susan even runs the place.

Remember, I or anyone else can make reference to almost anything, but, if I plan to be the one refuting or contradicting the majority, I better have that proof actually present.

I have respect for some of the people she disagreed with. I tend to side with people I respect, over people I have already listed as full of crap.

What views did they ban you for?
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:08 pm

No idea, it was 6 years ago.

Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down