The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abbout that Alledged Trump Memo

3 posters

Go down

Abbout that Alledged Trump Memo Empty Abbout that Alledged Trump Memo

Post  Lenneth Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXRRIG8o3wg
Lenneth
Lenneth

Back to top Go down

Abbout that Alledged Trump Memo Empty Re: Abbout that Alledged Trump Memo

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:05 pm

I tried listening, I really did.

I couldn't take any more of the empty headed cunt. Couldn't care less if she's trans or not, don't give a shit if she's a giant poodle in disguise.

Anyone championing her causes, her videos, well, just don't let me know eh, you won't want to hear what I think about that Smile

Oh and I don't agree with her position if that wasn't obvious.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenneth Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:34 am

so talking facts and evidence = empty headed and deserving of an insult? scratch
Lenneth
Lenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:27 am

No claiming to have facts and evidence, and not providing them is the same as just another opinionated YouTuber rant.

And I've seen her before. And her videos were not worthy of my time then either.

A person has to be more than just yet another transgender individual to be worth listening to.

I've seen transgender YouTubers that actually sympathize with TERFS. That's even weirder than Caitlyn siding with Republicans.

Believe it or not, you are not required to like a person if they are transgender. In fact, ALL of my worst moments online, since I transitioned, have NOT been with cisgender transphobic haters. It's actually been from the treatment of nasty transgender persons online. The earliest being some of the shitty little swine at Susan's place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenneth Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:48 am

Lesley Niyori wrote:No claiming to have facts and evidence, and not providing them is the same as just another opinionated YouTuber rant.

Considering they are simple to look up, why does she need to? I have looked them up myself, they are there if you look.

Lesley Niyori wrote:Believe it or not, you are not required to like a person if they are transgender. In fact, ALL of my worst moments online, since I transitioned, have NOT been with cisgender transphobic haters. It's actually been from the treatment of nasty transgender persons online. The earliest being some of the shitty little swine at Susan's place.

Gee, who would have thought.....I guess I never learned that from having been banned from Susans house of corrections.... Rolling Eyes
Lenneth
Lenneth

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:17 pm

Mark this day Smile

Angel agreed with Lesley hehe.

If I've got Angel on my side, I need not worry I have overreacted eh.

I was even supporting Susan with CASH, actual money, and my views still weren't acceptable enough. The consensus seems to be that there is an inner circle of persons there, and if you aren't in total agreement with them, you get banned. I don't think Susan even runs the place.

Remember, I or anyone else can make reference to almost anything, but, if I plan to be the one refuting or contradicting the majority, I better have that proof actually present.

I have respect for some of the people she disagreed with. I tend to side with people I respect, over people I have already listed as full of crap.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:08 pm

No idea, it was 6 years ago.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down