Humans are literal fucking cancer

Go down

Humans are literal fucking cancer

Post  Angelic on Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:18 pm

If there was anything that was close analogy to feces it would be the human race. They are all a bunch of shit-stains. Termites coming out of the wood work. Can't even give you 1 second of peace without insulting you or harassing you about something trivial. Absolute garbage.

Since 1970 humankind has been responsible for the deaths of 60% of the entire animal kingdom. And then they have the audacity, the audacity to act like the moral police.

All humans are good for is destroying the ozone and raping the planet. How many animals have to die to support the lavish lifestyles of these hypocrit humans. Humans are an abomination and a crime against nature. They are all weak pathetic hypocritcal assholes who deserve to go to hell. Thing is, hell doesn't exist, its just a myth made up by these delusional idiot humans. They are an unending unstoppable oppression machine. If it ain't the Democrats trying to ban your right to defense, its the Republicans trying to ban your right to exist, And corporate, bought out Money politics preventing any outsider, any sane and rational person from having a say in anything. And my whole life, I've had to put up with these shit-stains, constantly raping my ears and my peace of mind.
Angelic

Back to top Go down