Go down

interesting takr on the Terf outbreak i. the UK

Post  Abby on Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:02 pm

Abby

Back to top Go down

Re: interesting takr on the Terf outbreak i. the UK

Post  Celia Eriksson on Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:35 pm

Hi Abby!

I have mentioned here and on the old TG Boards many times, how Labour is infiltrated with TERFS, but I got pretty short thrift there, there are many Americans here that don't know what the Labour party is and think it's as good as the Democratic Party. It's not. I used to vote Labour many years ago, but I would never vote for them now, for many other reasons too. I did highlight a story about one TERF that caused huge problems for upsetting Lily Madigan at a Labour Party function. I vote Green.

Mumsnet is run by Alpha women that dislike us too, whereas the majority of it's membership are not so narrow minded. I don't know, will we always be hated by some folk, in the same way gays will always be hated by bigots? I long for the day when we enjoy total freedom in all aspects of life to simply be who we are with laws to protect us fully. It will come, in time sister, in time.

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:22 am

Celia and Abby, I will admit to not understanding the British party system, but TERFs is TERFs and they have done their very best to infiltrate American feminist politics, much as they have, apparently infiltrated British politics.

In the U.S. the TERF were extremely vocal in convincing the Federal government to exclude any mutilation of men wanting to be women. It wasn't until the latter stages of the Obama administration that Medicare/Medicaid allowed, very begrudgingly, payment for GCS/GRS. (Even now, the reimbursement is a pittance!)

The following is a snippet from a sarcastic look at TERFism:
The 1994 book Transexual Empire: The Making of the She-Male by Janice Raymond describes being transsexual as a medical invention manufactured to create profit.

Janice Raymond, while she has given up most of her crusade against us, is still a voice to be reckoned with as her vile voice is widely heard.

You may want to look at http://theterfs.com/ for a sarcastic look at these punks of feminism. It is a sad statement about the hatred these 'femininists' hold upon us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451

MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 on Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:52 pm

The problem is that much of what the TERFs claim is not almost considered conventional wisdom. Only the other day I was irritated in reading a column in the Times about the metoo movement and dangers women face as they moved more into formerly male occupations, referencing the Suzy Lamplugh case who disappeared when showing a property to a man back in the eighties. All very interesting and reasonable until she mentioned the case where a transgender 'activist' assaulted and an elderly bigot TERF. Totally unacceptable behaviour but now held up as an example of 'threat' we pose to women.

I was extremely irritated and seriously considered firing of an email to complain. But it's not worth it as no doubt she'll call it harassment and include me as a member of one of the mythical transgender lobby or trans militants.

We are the last minority where it's possible to get away with outrageous and bigoted statements in the mainstream press and in public. They wouldn't dare accuse Gay or Lesbians as possible sexual predators anymore. But we're fair game not to mention ridiculous idea of male sexual predators declaring themselves women so they can hang out in women's safe places. This isn't helped by very dubious do gooders on the part of certain officials. Like trying to make all toilets gender neutral, which no one has asked for. Or the time they put a convicted rapist in a women's prison after he declared himself trans. I bet he couldn't believe his luck. Idiotic and not the fault of actual trans people. Yet we get the blame.

Yes there are trans militants and frankly they need to tone it down as they hand ammunition to the TERFs and bigots. I'm not saying don't speak out. I am saying let's not play their game.

As for the British Labour party. This once great party is now nothing more than a Marxist shadow of it's former greatness. It is surely unelectable.

It's a crazy world these days.

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:31 am

That's the thing with the Terfs, they twist amy event to fit their objectives. I am sure if a trans person gave first aid and saved the life of a Terf they would complain

To those who've survived: Breath. That's it. Once more. Good. Your good. Even if you're not, you're alive. That is a victory. Jemisin

I am dyslexic, and normally use a smart phone to interact with the world. So the words written may not be the words intended to be used.
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:04 pm

Abby wrote:That's the thing with the Terfs, they twist amy event to fit their objectives. I am sure if a trans person gave first aid and saved the life of a Terf  they would complain
I think you're right. I bet if a transwoman gave them mouth to mouth they would call it rape and/or sexual harassment and a sign of the patriarchy.
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:18 pm

I dislike Terfs and I don't dislike much at all about people, I always give anyone a chance or two at redemption, but not them.

I guess they are simply unhappy, discontent and have a feeling of being 'hard done by' people, so I feel very sorry for them.... they are usually very unfeminine, alphas, and have little to offer womankind.

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:53 pm

The important thing about TERFs is the  RF. Radical Feminists.
The problem with anyone 'radical' is a hatred of someone, in this case Men. TERFs extend this to us. We being men, apparently even more evil and dangerous than straight men.

Now I get that men can be shits but many men are not and they get a bad rep because of the bad guys. God knows I have experience of the shits but I know plenty of lovely men and it's ridiculous that all men are painted as potential creeps and perverts.
It's simply wrong.
Really some people have mental health issues. The tragedy is that they're taken seriously.

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:56 am

I chose to become a woman not so much because I think women are the greatest people, but that I have never come across a man I would trust. Even in my very inexperience role as a woman, I am a much better person as woman.

Because of my life's experience I may have come into contact with more men than most of us here. I can honestly say there are men who are gentle, compassionate and all the other adjectives they would like to assume - but in the end, I can also say they are shallow, shelfish and almost all lacking in empathy.

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451

MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:17 pm

MichaelaSJ wrote:I chose to become a woman not so much because I think women are the greatest people, but that I have never come across a man I would trust. Even in my very inexperience role as a woman, I am a much better person as woman.

Because of my life's experience I may have come into contact with more men than most of us here. I can honestly say there are men who are gentle, compassionate and all the other adjectives they would like to assume - but in the end, I can also say they are shallow, shelfish and almost all lacking in empathy.

I don't know why you felt the need to triple post the same exact thing three times. But we must be living in alternate dimensions. Because its the exact opposite for me. Every man I met has been very trustworthy, open, and honest to me. And most of the females I met were blatant pathological liars who never apologized for any of their lies, but instead made up even more lies to try and guilt me over exposing their lies. And they were mostly very shallow. Couldn't understand how I was trans, just made attempts to turn me into a masculine man, because they said I was too feminine to love. Most of them rejected me because I was an outsider, and/or broke and/or trans and didn't have enough cash to support their hedonistic lifestyles. Most of them just had a bunch of "sugar daddies" they used for money. I would imagine, when they looked at people it was like a videogame, with a holographic dollar sign over their heads to see if someone was even worth their time. Some of the females were just plain sadistic. Like she told me about how pathetic her ex was for trying to commit suicide after she broke up with him.

Anyway, I never chose to have a female brain, or become a woman. I just happened to get a low dose of testosterone when my brain was forming. By the time the sexuality of my brain was forming, my testosterone was back to normal. So now I am stuck in a shitty predicament of having a male body, female brain, and male sexuality. I'm disadvantaged to other males because females expect males to act a certain way that I'm bad at emulating. So I've never had much success with anything. When I'm on female hormones I feel like a better person, less hating the world and less violent, and I cry at how sad I am. So I don't know why most of the females I encountered are such bad people. I have encountered one or two females who are good people and remind me of women that I imagine as feminine women. Of course, they are usually married and taken, and/or live far away, so I can't date them.
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:28 pm

Angelic wrote:I don't know why you felt the need to triple post the same exact thing three times.
Simple angel, simple.

Fahrenheit 451

MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:29 pm

MichaelaSJ wrote:
Angelic wrote:I don't know why you felt the need to triple post the same exact thing three times.
Simple angel, simple.

?
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:50 pm

Angelic wrote:
MichaelaSJ wrote:
Simple angel, simple.

?
Most likely down to an error ether in the website or on the device which she was using.

To those who've survived: Breath. That's it. Once more. Good. Your good. Even if you're not, you're alive. That is a victory. Jemisin

I am dyslexic, and normally use a smart phone to interact with the world. So the words written may not be the words intended to be used.
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:03 pm

People are just people, some hid their feeling some wear it on them like a badge. I found only at the last weekend that some of the people I used to work with a month ago are transphobic. All nice to my face but comments she made to my friend their about another transwoman in the dept show other wise. Which kind of makes sense as they were withdrawing from me since I came out. Rolling Eyes Glad I am in the new job:)

Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:32 pm

Abby wrote:People are just people, some hid their feeling some wear it on them like a badge. I found only at the last weekend that some of the people I used to work with a month ago are transphobic. All nice to my face but comments she made to my friend their about another transwoman in the dept show other wise.  Which kind of makes sense as they were withdrawing from me since I came out. Rolling Eyes Glad I am in the new job:)
People need to research the science of transsexualism. Instead of acting ignorant and religious. Even atheists act ignorant and religious about it. Won't examine the science.

Firstly, Nature has a flawed way of making babies that is just begging for trouble. It separates it into three different stages, the body stage, the brain stage, then the brain sexuality stage.
So someone could get a male body, female brain, but male sexuality.

For all we know, 200 years ago there were millions of males with female brains. But they were just viewed as pathetic losers or criminals. Because they didn't know there was a such thing as trans or anything.
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:08 am

There are probably many tens if not hundred of millions now Angel, alas the majority of female brained men cannot, or will not, for many reasons, express their true gender as well now as they have in some societies that have preceded ours. Our age is not as enlightened as many believe, the prudish, shame society shackles of the 19th and 20th centuries are still firmly attached.

There is nothing new about us transgender people, and as the dead outnumber the living by 25 to one or thereabouts, the vast majority of expressing sisters have come and gone.

The Georgians had transgender orgies, Richard IIs court, (r.1377-99), was full of transgender women and a Roman Emperor, Elagabalus was transgender among many other examples too long to write of now. Harums and brothels, prostitutes, life long lovers and mistresses throughout known history have been full of transgender folk, in Ancient Greece we thrived. In many civilizations transgender women were revered as priestesses. Nothing about society is new upon this earth dear girl...

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down