fixes update

Go down

fixes update

Post  RebeccaMarie on Tue May 22, 2018 7:16 am

Hi everyone some small updates i'll use this topic over the next week as a update page

feel free to suggest things in this topic ill see what i can do!

so far ive remade the theme of tgboards here while i still had access to the original forum

so far ive managed to rip all buttons icons and pictures that made up the theme there I also reworked and resized most of the phpbb theme it was too large

sadly and this important for mobile users so listen up
this host has a built in mobile view I can't override it's a base feature if your on mobile hit the three dot icon in the top near the page icon and scroll down and hit "Desktop Site" this will load up the main page and everything is mobile functional

i've also copied over the category and descriptions as best i could it should look and feel the same like nothings changed

so lets work on getting this place filled with topics shall we!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
私は女の子です

Started hormones- 3/8/18
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: fixes update

Post  RebeccaMarie on Tue May 22, 2018 8:00 am

small update I fixed the Signature issues

if you still have issues when posting a new topic check and see if the [Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)] option under the text box is clicked also check your personal profile settings to see if always attach signature option is checked

Also added a quick reply message box to quickly send messages without going to a new page

and created a quick "the transgender times" logo will be fixes later

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
私は女の子です

Started hormones- 3/8/18
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down