What are you doing now?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What are you doing now?

Post  RebeccaMarie on Tue May 22, 2018 7:56 am

new general chat topic!!!! Version 2.0!~

Last edited by RebeccaMarie on Tue May 22, 2018 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
私は女の子です

Started hormones- 3/8/18
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you doing now?

Post  RebeccaMarie on Tue May 22, 2018 8:41 am

anyone else watching my hero academia?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
私は女の子です

Started hormones- 3/8/18
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth on Tue May 22, 2018 10:45 am

Landing a 737 and going to bed. :-)

That's not flying! That's falling with style!
There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Trans support chat - link to room below rules.
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Tue May 22, 2018 11:48 am

About to play Hearthstone, my one daily ritual I generally never fail to do.

After that, likely sit around and continue to accomplish little.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue May 22, 2018 12:20 pm

Hacking node.js for work.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue May 22, 2018 12:40 pm

Kaibeth wrote:Landing a 737 and going to bed. :-)

Wins the thread.

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Tue May 22, 2018 7:09 pm

Cooking my dinner, it's roast chicken so I have time to post!!!!

Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth on Tue May 22, 2018 7:54 pm

Here was the start of my "business day."

There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Mull on Wed May 23, 2018 12:56 am

I'm typing in this thread.

RebeccaMarie wrote:anyone else watching my hero academia?

Not yet. I don't watch anime as much as I used to. I know about the plot and some of the characters. It seems interesting, so I'll check it out eventually.
Anna Mull

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Wed May 23, 2018 1:20 am

I'm sitting here all smiles.

Was out with buddy Sue, she treated me to a pick me up smoothie at McDonald's then we went clothes shopping. Coming back to my apartment ostensibly for pancakes, saw my son's girlfriend, chatted a bit snatched her and son up and the 4 of us had homemade from scratch pancakes.

Great chat with my son and his girl. I'm over the moon happy now. The day went from crappy to great.

Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Wed May 23, 2018 5:05 pm

Currently painting a landscape, just wearing panties by the way. It just takes one errant paint splatter on my clothes to make me appreciate the value of a 3rd floor apartment where I don't need to worry about walking around like this Smile

Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 on Tue May 29, 2018 1:26 pm

I do that to clean the bathroom. Don't want to get anything on my clothes. Then pop into the shower and afterwards clean that too. I don't have time for landscape painting but it might work for house painting.
But at the moment I'm sitting in the sunshine making the most of this likely short spell of warmth. Not in my panties though even though my garden is not overlooked and private.
Why do I have a picture in my head of lemon yellow pants?

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Tue May 29, 2018 1:45 pm

Currently making out with a cowboy......

Ok maybe not Smile

Actually, I have a buddy in Texas who suggests I not think of cowboys, as he says they're all jerks who have been stomped on by bulls and thrown on their heads by broncos and in general are not the brightest sort of individuals in his estimation (too many hits to the head) Smile

I'm likely going to try and do a few minor woodworking projects today.
I got it in my head to go for a walk yesterday, and how about that, it gets hot out in the summer Smile

Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:57 am

So what am I doing now eh? hmmmm, I'm saying something out here in full sight of everyone.

If you want to have an argument with me, do it out here, where it can be seen, not hiding behind the PM system where you can escape scrutiny.

Yes, I'm now indicating that my message box has been the source of someone having a snit on me. No, I'm not going to post the contents.

I don't hide my thoughts on things out of sight so that I can prance around and maintain the image of purity, I say them out in the open. I own my actions. I deal with them publicly. I'm the real thing. I'm genuine.

There's nothing phoney about Lesley. No writing between the lines. No clever context manipulating carefully cut and pasted quotes.

Not everyone likes my opinions. I'd find it weird if everyone did. If you need to dispute me, do it out here.

Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:25 am

Elegant is not normally how I would describe my responses.

TODAY IT IS (for this one).

In the future, ALL replies to an obvious, and intentional, and deliberate, and belligerent, response to my comments will receive this reply....... quod.

It won't matter what you have quoted from my comments.

quod

It won't matter the contents of your post.

quod

If all you can offer my efforts, which I try hard to state, is to behave in an overtly unfriendly fashion, regardless of where you present them, you will receive.... quod.

And the reason?

quod

Because that is what they have earned.

quod

That's all they are worth.

quod

Think about that a little or a lot. Use it yourself if you wish.

quod

Deal with it or don't deal with it, but I don't care.

quod

I don't even care what you think of quod.

quod

Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon on Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:51 pm

At work.....

Just another day in paradise.

Love is natural,  hate is taught.... Like a Star @ heaven
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:26 pm

About to go for a walk, because why not. The day could be sunnier, and it's likely humid out to the point of ridiculous too.

But it beats sitting around all day pretending to do something useful.

Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:19 pm

Hi Everyone!

Well, I hope that it was not an insulting or nasty pm that Lesley received, we all need to stick together, we have enough people around knocking us over.

So anyway, I'm quite shattered, I have no energy left and I have a night shift tonight.... so here I am sitting having a coffee before my ablutions begin.

So first, I went to the doctors today, only for my prescription and some silly person decided to park his grocery delivery van right behind me so I had to wait 'til he came back, five minutes later. I then started reversing, I was about half way out and another silly man in a Mercedes decided to do the same from the other side, except he did not stop like I did, I'd just seen him in time!So I calmed myself and waited for him to go...

Then I went and hit golf balls, well that was smooth as a nut, I hit the greens perfectly on the little nine-hole par 3 course at Sandown Park, (it has emulated the Masters par 3 course exactly for distance and shape)... I hit 41 which I am very happy about.

Then exactly the same thing happened in the car park, clearly I must have been viewed reversing out, (I always reverse slowly!), and some silly man shot past me in his BMW! I was annoyed, but again I calmed myself. I never say anything driving, I just always give in and let it go.

So, then I went to Tesco and bought some groceries and whilst I was locking Helga and walking across the car park, I got a double toot from two young men in a van, well, that pleased me no end! The ups and downs of a few hours....

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:03 pm

Right now, merely sweating Smile

Grocery shopping went spectacularly well. 1.25 individual meat pies is a nice thing when on sale for .25 cents Smile So I got 4 turkey, chicken, and beef ones. I hate getting premade food, but I suck at pastry making Smile 12 meals for 3 bucks though is hard to beat.

Bought some more jewellery making bits n bobs. I've got a few ideas for things to make in transgender colours. Bracelets, necklaces, and earrings.

The original plan had been to just go for a walk and get pads and then find a place to colour for a bit. But the day has been a lot more successful than I expected.

I had expected to get 3 tops today for 20 bucks. Turns out they were on sale 5 bucks each. So I ended up with 4 Smile
Silly youth salesclerk though sure was out of his depth.
He couldn't seem to fathom that an item tagged as 5 bucks are ONLY 5 bucks. So no young man, it's not 3 for 20 any more. He told me he'd need to ring them individually 4 times, I said, ok whatever. Then mentioned the tax would be 4 times 5 bucks. At that point, I despaired for this kids future. Kid the tax on 4 times 5 is the same as the tax on 20 once.
He mentioned it wasn't his fault. I felt like saying his level of education actually likely was Smile

Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth on Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:57 am

Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:59 pm

Resting from being out in the nice summer sunshine Smile

Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:38 am

2:30 here, middle of the night, but, my rest went all night long it appears.

You ponder a lot while sleeping/sort of sleeping in bed.
Sometimes I think too much. I think.

I wonder if I am even able to be 'mature'. I wonder if I'm trapped. It's starting to feel like a 'disability'.

And just being able to understand a thing, doesn't mean you have any power over that 'thing'.

I was picturing myself in a group at some sort of nightclub spot surrounded by a group of 'young people' which to me, is essentially a term able to mean anyone under 30 I suppose. And even though here I am 56, I felt like I wasn't able to even to be as mature as any of them.

They talked about things like education and work and relationships. None of which means anything in my life.
I'm either mentally not old enough, or physically long since past that stage.

Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:53 pm

Hi Everyone!!!!

Well, I am having a coffee before I continue my chores. I started by cleaning Helga's interior, checking her tyres and fluids and that. Then I hit the garden and it had been a while! I decided to get rid of a tree that shot up over two years, it was stringy wayward and not nice looking at all! I used clippers to gradually dismemberer the arboreal beasty then sawed the trunk off. But the thing was, I could not find my gardening gloves for love nor money..... and then I had to dismemberer a rosemary bush, coz it was deaded. 

It was very thick and the clippers were pretty useless, so I broke all the branches off slowly and finally got it down to a stump that I cannot lift out. I could use a shovel and a fork, but it's in a giant pot. I then did lots of weeding and the most amazing thing, I must be getting good at it, my hands don't have a single scratch upon them and no nails broken!!!!

Then it was off to the dump, I put all the bits in large tubs, emptied out my golf clubs and stuff out the back of Helga and also dumped an old mirror and video player too. I went to the pharmacy and got my prescription, then to a thrift store and bought two chines pots and a figurine. Then to the supermarket and got a new yellow flowery type bushy plant for my tub. It should fill it nicely, I've just planted her and gave her a large drinky.

So now I must get busy after my coffee, I have my rock of a friend, Yvette coming over tonight. She is going to a Lionel Richie concert tonight and as she lives out in Cold Ash in Berkshire wanted to stay over, so I agreed and have to set up the camp bed for her and do a quick swizzle of a clean of my little one bedroom apartment.

Phew, I will earn the wine I shall share with her later, we will no doubt chat into the small hours.....

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:48 pm

As I type, I'm pondering "am I an artist painting landscapes, or am I a writer writing romance novels?"

I'm having trouble focusing, and deciding on which to become my direction.

Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:22 pm

I'm watching BBC4, Top of the Pops 1978, Kate Bush et al. I loved Kate Bush. Now it's Elvis Costello.
The wife and kids have gone away for a weekend camp with the Cub Scouts. So I have the place to myself. You might imagine that I'm sitting here in full drag. But no, I'm not a crossdresser but I have indulged, leggings and a tee shirt. Which is exactly what I would be wearing tonight if I had been born a woman. Proof is that both my neighbours were out in the garden dressed the same way earlier. Both women I should mention.
The weather is glorious and has been for a few weeks. Perhaps you might think that the west of Ireland is enveloped in gloom and rain permanently but no, it's only semi permanent. At the moment this part of the British(Irish) Isles is as hot as Madrid.

The other day, as I do regularly, I met my wife's BFF for a walk and coffee. It
was a fabulous day. We went shopping for a new purse as well. We visited various shops in the city but found the perfect purse for her, oddly enough in a tourist shop selling mostly Leprechaun tat. I find it surreal that my wife and her friend don't find it surreal that a man should have that relationship like that and that love going shopping with another woman without any kind of sexual tension. Yes my wife knows about me but here friend doesn't. I think.

Ok ToTp is now playing Summer Nights from Grease. Oh how I loved Olivia Newton John.

In '78 I was eighteen, with hopeless ambitions and deeply repressed dysphoria in Dublin town.

Now the Rats are on, Bob Geldof playing a candelabra on Rat Trap. A fellow Dubliner but from the right side of the tracks. Middle class rebellion. I still admire him. Now Sir Bob Geldof, like so many Paddies he made his fortune in a welcoming Britain. Sir Terry Wogan, Eamon Andrews, Graham Norton whose talk show is on the BBC later.

Now it's Airport, with one of the guitarists mysteriously wearing a Luftwaffe uniform. Back then I wanted desperately to be a pilot, an air force pilot. The Irish (not really an Air Force), Air Corps didn't want me, neither the Royal Air Force or any airline. They were right of course. It was displacement. I wanted to soar in the heavens to escape myself. The problem with flying is that you are all alone with yourself in a way that most people never experience. Solo in a aeroplane you are alone, no one can help you. Above about 3000 feet, you can't even see humans. At 10,000 feet human artifacts look puny. I achieved my dream and realised it wasn't my dream. Fun though it was sometimes, terrifying other times. Boring mostly. But it had it's moments. Flying around a cumulus cloud as it soared into the atmosphere is humbling. My aeroplane was as a fly to an elephant. It looks benign but fly in there and it will rip you to pieces. Sometimes I'd venture too close to the monster and it would cover my puny vehicle in ice. Death lurks in there.

Other times the beauty is overwhelming. Seeing a rainbow below us, a full circle, magnificent. I shouted to the guys in the back: 'Look we're over the rainbow'.

Bob Marley on now...

Other times flying above a rain shower, with the drops looking like nothing so much as shoals of millions of tiny airborne silver fish. Amazing. Sunsets and clouds produced some surreal moments.

Ian Drury and the blockheads now...……….

One evening on my last flight of the day. I found myself above a solid looking cloud deck. They only look solid. The sun was setting and coloured the clouds with a pinkish orange cast which made the whole thing look like an alien planet marked with canyons, valleys and mountains. Trivia alert: In WW2 some photo Spitfires were painted pink to blend in with this very situation. Yes pink warplanes!

Rose Royce is on now. 'Love don't live here anymore'. Bad associations that song, beautiful though it was. It was popular in 78 just when I got my first job after leaving school. A warehouse job. They'd play the radio over the loudspeakers. I hated that job, after all I was going to be a fighter pilot but was stuck in a dead end job. But dead end jobs was my career.

Anyway, getting back to the clouds. I was awestruck with the orange alien landscape. I dived down and spent a few minutes, swirling and turning around the rugged but harmless canyons and valleys. I was lost in my alien world but was brought back to reality when ground wondered where the hell I'd got to. Damm, I dived through the cloud and emerged into the grey world below. The reverie was broken.

Looking out the window tonight the few clouds studding the blue sky have that same orange pink hue. Almost romantic.

I walked away from that life since but they want me back. I don't know. But soaring in the heavens has a certain appeal. A friend wants me to help ferry his bird from Africa. I fear we might die.

Anyway, signing off now and yes I know this post is a bit of a stream of consciousness experience. Sorry. I've nothing to say but I say a lot of it. Hey I'm Irish it's what we do. See above reference to the BBC Irish people. Very Happy Oh yes and drink has been taken but not Guinness. Only tourists and old guys drink Guinness.

Anyway I have to watch this Prince documentary on BBC4. I loved Prince.
'Little Red Corvette' ' Raspberry Beret' His Royal Purpleness.

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum