The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sex and masculinity.

2 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sex and masculinity. Empty Re: Sex and masculinity.

Post  Celia Eriksson Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:16 pm

Hi Angel!!!!

T's last stand is rarely t's last stand. It does occasionly have rushbacks for all entire transgender women, however decreasingly that may occur... As for looking in the mirror, generally I like what I see but there are days that I want more, more, more and despair a little!

Make-up can and should be worn by anyone, whenever they wish, it should have no bar. Interesting that quite obvious gay men can wear make-up without a single eyebrow raised. I did so, all the time as a young gay man, with impunity. It was accepted without question, "it's R...…, he's gay."

Well, reveal, purposely or not, that you are a transgender woman, warpaint and all and woe betide you, you become a heathen disgusting piece of human detrtitus! Parents shield their children from you, all tut, scoff and make sarcastic remarks..... you become the Devil incarnate upon God's earth, many will laugh quite heartily at the realisation. New aquaitances that want to be 'supportive', having good hearts, become inquisitive, curious and ask questions of you, like you are from planet Zog or have just left a travelling freak show. I learnt that quite soon. The sad fact is though, many envy you and have the same feelings. You say 30% are born with the wrong brain..... I believe it is 50%.... yes 50/50, both born genders.

Autoarousal? Interesting, for cis males? May have a point there, I am not so sure though, he is talking from his own viewpoint I believe. Well, from a straight TG woman, I have never been aroused simply being a transgender woman and the only arousal I experience, is from wearing sexy stuff to make myself desirable to men in the bedroom, or when I know what I am wearing pleases him. I would guess this Rod person speaks from his own experience, many men get aroused by simply touching women's clothing, from shoes to knickers, I am not surprised at this man's ill conceived misconceptions. I believe without doubt, that he has no idea what it is to be a woman that was unfortunate enough to be born male.

I am certain the day will arrive, that the concept of the immense number of people born of the wrong gender is realised by humankind. It is quite natural and is nothing to be ashamed about. Unfortunatley for us, the day that society accepts that fact is not going to happen for a very, very long time. I would try and comment on other parts of you post Angel, but with respect, I don't understand that bit so much.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sex and masculinity. Empty Re: Sex and masculinity.

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:28 pm

Hi Angel,

I guess I should answer about not understanding bits of your post. Well, I left that a little bit undecipherable didn't I! I meant from my viewpoint, things I don't experience.

I probably should have said that firstly I don't experience the Joker type rage stuff, I am and always have been placid and rarely get angry. Bit of a doormat in truth and as I maintain, we are all quite different.

I guess the other part I don't get, is obvious. I kinda can understand it a little bit and that's the Lesbian side of it. For example, I can find a woman attractive and it's not sexual it's kinda just noticing, sometimes jealousy.. I'll look and study what she is wearing, her make-up and that and think she looks good, sometimes 'ooh, I might try that', kinda thing. I do find ultra butch women a little appealing, sometimes I guess, but it's not really my want you see. I have no hope of understanding.

I guess, I should underline it. I do understand about what men, (or Lesbian Transgender women, or Lesbians), like about very attractive women from the get go, that's quite obvious, I suppose, or is it? No, not always I hope.... But I don't understand much about men's true, loving feelings towards a woman, that is. I do wish I knew more, or could explain it better, that was hard to explain and I don't know if I have actually, fully... anyway, ya see why I said I don't understand bits!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum