The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games

+10
ShivKitty
Angelic
Abby
Zedarius
RebeccaMarie
Celia Eriksson
Kaibeth
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lesley Niyori
Anna Mull
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games

Post  Lenneth Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:18 am

Main ones I play lately

Empryon Galactic Survival (Space Minecraft on steroids and in HD more or less)
Elite Dangerous (Space Flight Sim)
Star Citizen (Alpha version of a Uber HD Sim of living in a space-fairing future)
Fallout 4
Osiris New Dawn (Space Survival / Building Sim)
Overwatch
Far Cry 5
Lenneth
Lenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Jehanne Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:23 pm

Mario Galaxy, the greatest video game known to the human race! (Okay, just my opinion, of course.) I also like Doom 3, but it scares me too much, and so, I "cheat" to get through it.

Jehanne

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenneth Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:52 am

EG of Star Citizen's In Game Graphics in the video link in this tweet from one of the actors in the single player campaign (Squadron 42) Wink

https://twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/1050252316249649153
Lenneth
Lenneth

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Anna Mull Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:57 pm

Does anyone have a personal game of the year this year?

Also, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is out. Very Happy
Anna Mull
Anna Mull

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:42 pm

Hi Anna!

I have been dabbling with Kim Kardashian Hollywood,, it would have to be that! I am now an 'A' lister in the game and best of all, I have a little cat following me around. I think I have said I don't play the kinda big machine games, I've never had xbox or playstation, but KKs game is great for those times your waiting for the dnetist, doctor and things and travelling and that. I did think it ws going to be simple when I first got it, free to download, but it's quite deep and has lots of different things going on.
Celia xx

Video Games - Page 2 Kk

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:13 pm

Fallout 4 has been this year's main game (followed my Minecraft with the kid). Nothing more relaxing than wondering around the wastelands in a armoured red sequin dress and a Fedor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To those who've survived: Breath. That's it. Once more. Good. Your good. Even if you're not, you're alive. That is a victory. Jemisin

I am dyslexic, and normally use a smart phone to interact with the world. So the words written may not be the words intended to be used.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenneth Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:33 pm

Angelic wrote:
Abby wrote:Fallout 4 has been this year's main game (followed my Minecraft with the kid). Nothing more relaxing than wondering around the wastelands in a armoured red sequin dress and a Fedor.

i dont like minecraft the graphics are horrible. Fallout seems drab i only like colourful games like blizzard games. The only time its acceptable to be drab is a military simulation, but even that i prefer vibrant colours. If its a fantasy game i play to escape reality not feel more dull than before.

If you either like minecraft or dislike it for its crap graphics, both of you should try this then. Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFkmj3DuDgw
Lenneth
Lenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  tiffany_elizabeth Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:24 pm

Celia Eriksson wrote:

I don't know if it was a UK only box cover, but I remember it took ages to shoot and my being disappointed that only one photo was used. I still have my box in pristine condition, my Mother bought about ten boxes to give to relatives and friends!!!!

That design in particular seems to be a UK exclusive, but in one edition you were actually given greater prominence on the box here in the US. The set at my parents' house just has a hand rolling the dice out of the cup, but my grandmother had a set where the picture in the corner covered the front of the entire box.

I haven't been able to find a result on Google Images matching my grandma's set and I have no idea what happened to it after she passed away so I can't show it to you. I just remember every time grandma would get the box out I'd look at it and, being an 80s kid all the way through, think that kids had weird hair and clothes back in the 70s, completely oblivious to the fact that I would often thinking that while wearing my brothers' hand-me-downs from the 70s and the way my mom cut my hair until I was 12 (when she switched over to the style I still wear to this day when I'm not wearing a wig) was the way she cut my brothers' hair in the 70s.

tiffany_elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  tiffany_elizabeth Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:35 pm

Anna Mull wrote:Does anyone have a personal game of the year this year?

Also, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is out. Very Happy

I have several of them, actually. I've spent the year bouncing between Fallout 4, Factorio, Space Engineers (especially now that they've added female astronauts), Medieval Engineers, The Sims 4, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V, Far Cry 4, Far Cry Primal, and Rimworld. As of Christmas Eve I've been trying to coordinate my schedule with my nephew to try a game of Planet M.U.L.E with him.

Basically I've split my time between so many games that I can't pin one down as a personal game of the year. From 2012 until last year it would have been Dwarf Fortress hands down, but this year each game I've played has been equally riveting.

I'm having trouble getting back into FFXV and Far Cry 4 right now, though. There's still a lot to do in both games but now that I've beaten the main campaigns in both I'm having trouble getting motivated to jump back in and do all of the post-game stuff.

tiffany_elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:01 am

tiffany_elizabeth wrote:
Celia Eriksson wrote:

I don't know if it was a UK only box cover, but I remember it took ages to shoot and my being disappointed that only one photo was used. I still have my box in pristine condition, my Mother bought about ten boxes to give to relatives and friends!!!!

That design in particular seems to be a UK exclusive, but in one edition you were actually given greater prominence on the box here in the US. The set at my parents' house just has a hand rolling the dice out of the cup, but my grandmother had a set where the picture in the corner covered the front of the entire box.

I haven't been able to find a result on Google Images matching my grandma's set and I have no idea what happened to it after she passed away so I can't show it to you. I just remember every time grandma would get the box out I'd look at it and, being an 80s kid all the way through, think that kids had weird hair and clothes back in the 70s, completely oblivious to the fact that I would often thinking that while wearing my brothers' hand-me-downs from the 70s and the way my mom cut my hair until I was 12 (when she switched over to the style I still wear to this day when I'm not wearing a wig) was the way she cut my brothers' hair in the 70s.

Hi Tiffany!

I am amazed that the picture was used on the game in other countries! There were many shots taken as I remember and some with me and just the woman, some with just the man. I'd love to havre the big version, maybe I will keep an eye on ebay usa and see if one comes up up for sale! You'll see some cool clothes in some of my pics from back in the day, I did post some here or on the old boards, including one or two of my resume modelling shots of the time that I still have, I think my Mother has more. I'll put some here when I find time as they have to be scanned and I've just finished nightshift and must sleep as back on tonight too. Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:35 am

Santa delivered a PlayStation VR to the household this year. Sadly his last visit I think. So why not go out in style?

Now I could get into that. It's easy to believe you're there. I wonder if there's a role playing game aimed at girls. I could escape into it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:03 pm

Hi Everyone!

So I know it's a video game thread, but I said I'd show my modelling pics. Well here are the few I have and he last one is not from the resume shoot, but it shows the stuff we were wearing back in the early 70's. I reckon these are about '71 a year or so before the Yahtzee shoot. The resume ones were in black and white. Itook 'em with my camera coz scanning is a lot of faffying about. Celia xx

Video Games - Page 2 12yomeVideo Games - Page 2 MefootballyoneVideo Games - Page 2 Meaboutt12Video Games - Page 2 No25

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:10 pm

Whilst on a bit of a low ebb, a few months back, I bought myself a cheap wii. It's certainly lifted my spirits.

I've been playing all the old Mario's via mario all star, and mario party, (I'm always birdo, who is one of the few trans video game characters. Seriously, look it up.) I've also been using it to play video versions of classic board games. Not only both scramble and monopoly, but a whole raft of others via Hasbro family game night (vol.3)

I've just spent an hour in bed playing mouse trap.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love is natural,  hate is taught.... Like a Star @ heaven
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Mull Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:03 am

I'd recommend Mario Kart Wii, if you don't have it yet. Mario Strikers: Charged is pretty solid, too. Super Smash Bros. Brawl had a lot of single player content; it's a fighting game/platformer/party game hybrid, but it's tons of fun playing alone or with friends.

I already knew about Birdo (I know about basically every single trans* video game character, both official and implied, believe it or not), who's cool, but I was always fond of Toadette (and Peach). I liked that Nintendo stated that Toads are sexless and that they choose their gender presentation. Thus, Toadette is a Toad that identifies and presents as female.
Anna Mull
Anna Mull

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Mull Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:21 am

I wasn't sure whether to make a new topic or bump this, so I chose the latter. Anyway, a (returning) non-binary character (Testament) was recently announced for a popular fighting game and (if you choose the English option) they're voiced by a trans woman! She's very talented. Anyway, the character got an awesome redesign.

Video Games - Page 2 Testament_Guilty_Gear_Strive
Anna Mull
Anna Mull

luckykunai likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:43 am

interesting thread... I got to catch up on it before I post though.
luckykunai
luckykunai

Anna Mull likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:01 am

there is too much to catch up on... I will say this though... I don't call myself a gamer. I call myself a video game enthusiast. I mean I love video games but I can't bring myself to call myself a gamer because I don't really play them. I used to. I still WANT TO but I just don't have the mental energy due to depression. sorry. I do have games I have been wanting to play and favorite genres but I am at a stale mate with every hobby of my and my depression/bipolar.
luckykunai
luckykunai

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:23 am

luckykunai wrote:there is too much to catch up on... I will say this though... I don't call myself a gamer. I call myself a video game enthusiast. I mean I love video games but I can't bring myself to call myself a gamer because I don't really play them. I used to. I still WANT TO but I just don't have the mental energy due to depression. sorry. I do have games I have been wanting to play and favorite genres but I am at a stale mate with every hobby of my and my depression/bipolar.

Been there, done that a good bit sadly.

And I get new games, but only seem to play the old ones I've had for years.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:31 am

exactly.. I hve been taking sn antidepresersnt for 3 days... so hopefully in two weeks I will be able too do things in general.
luckykunai
luckykunai

Lesley Niyori likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:48 pm

Yeah, even when you get the right med, it takes a few days to impact your system.

But I'm hoping it helps for you.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:00 pm

of cource.. ty btw...
luckykunai
luckykunai

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:33 pm

I haven't watched all of this but it is an intersting conversation on gaming/anime and gender...

luckykunai
luckykunai

Anna Mull likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next