Let's start this forum off right...

Go down

Let's start this forum off right...

Post  MichaelaSJ on Sat May 19, 2018 9:45 pm

Today was the wedding of Meghan and Harry. I am not big on weddings but I know a soul stirring moment when I hear it: Please listen, PLEASE LISTEN:

www dot usatoday dot com/videos/life/2018/05/19/choir-performs-stand-me-royal-wedding/35104575/

Note: Apparently Celia doesn't trust her LONG TIME friends to not post legit stuff so I have to wait 7 days to post a legit URL.  Wait for the ad to play first then find yourself alive for the moment.

MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's start this forum off right...

Post  Kaibeth on Sat May 19, 2018 10:21 pm

Perhaps it is merely a setting she has not come across yet. Forum software can be overwhelming.
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara on Sun May 20, 2018 1:09 am

That setting is pretty typical on forums to prevent fly-by-night spamming. I doubt there's anything malicious about it, and appreciate Celia's efforts.
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sun May 20, 2018 1:21 am

Sorry Miki, this came at a bad time socially for me, l have been busy busy busy. But, l have all of Monday to sort that kinda stuff out. So everyone, give me time, l will set up the same sections as tgboards, ban the7 day rule if l can and other stuff too. I spent a few hours getting this far, I'll spend more then, please be patient. Celia xxx
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sun May 20, 2018 12:32 pm

Keep the temporary ban guys. Don't underestimate the bots out there. It's not going to be a problem for us in a very short time.
I've seen large commercial sites struggle, and it isn't pretty. If a proper professionally run staffed forum can have troubles with a forum that's an incredibly isolated subject, then we can too.

Anyone that actually wants to be here, won't mind the safe guards. It's not like I don't know how to run a forum, I just don't wish to do it Smile I've worked as a moderator of commercial forums in the past.
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down