Roseanne Barr

Go down

Roseanne Barr

Post  MichaelaSJ on Tue May 29, 2018 7:53 pm

I have said for as long as I can remember my distaste for the uncouthness of Roseanne Barr and frankly, her persona stunk like pig shit stinks. Well, the stink finally got too much for her network/producers to bear.

Roseanne Barr made a tweet this morning "muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj" about an African-American woman who served President Obama.

The woman in question, Valerie Jarrett is an American attorney, businesswoman, and civic leader. She served as the senior advisor to the President of the United States and assistant to the president for public engagement and intergovernmental affairs in the Obama administration.

I do not understand what generated the obscene comment by Roseanne Barr, but it certainly had no basis in fact and was uncalled for as a 'joke' as Barr tried to excuse herself from the criticism her tweet created.

Barr later tried to recant her racism by re-tweeting 'Forgive me-my joke was in bad taste.' No, Roseanne Barr, you are in bad taste and I am so glad you finally have shown who you are to the world and you have been put down.

Her very successful return to network TV with her 'Roseanne' program has just been cancelled by ABC. I think it is time for the good, whatever is left of it, in people to start to stand up and put down the Roseanne Barr's of this Nation who hide their racism, their homo/transphobia, their hatred of anything not them behind their apparent popularity.

Thank you, ABC for putting aside the profits you would have made from her show for the betterment of your viewers.

MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down