Hoofriggin Ray in Ontario

Go down

Hoofriggin Ray in Ontario

Post  Lesley Niyori on Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:02 am

It is clear that a majority of the voting public in Ontario are fucking idiots and they voted in a fucking idiot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoofriggin Ray in Ontario

Post  MichaelaSJ on Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:36 am

Those not totally familiar with out northern neighbors and their voting preferences

Question  Question  Question  Question

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451

MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:49 am

They Elected Doug Ford of the Progressive Conservatives. Essentially a Trump wannabe.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:47 pm

Populism is popular among the ignorant. Here in Ireland there are several representatives in our parliament who could only charitably described as village idiots. One wears a 'begorrah' flat cap in parliament and even on television political discussions. Their accent is comical, like an American parody of an Irishman.
Yet they get elected by what you can only imagine how stupid the ignorant peasants who vote for them are.

Meanwhile we have a gay, half Indian Prime Minister, really quite conservative. So I don't sweat it that morons end up in our parliament. You have to have some idiots.

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:56 am

You mentioned 'Progressive Conservative' - you realize that is a contradictory statement?

Teddy Roosevelt was a progressive Republican and Trump is not even a defined political philosophy.

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451

MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:07 am

mariehart1 wrote:You have to have some idiots.
No, no we don't. The future of our civilizations are at stake and to leave our future to these idiots is, well idiocy.

Unfortunately, the only requirement to run for national office in the States is age - 25 to be a representative, 30 to be a senator and 35 to be president. You don't even have to know how to read to be elected, you simply have to know enough to sign the register to run for office application.  Sad

Fahrenheit 451

MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:08 pm

MichaelaSJ wrote:You don't even have to know how to read to be elected, you simply have to know enough to sign the register to run for office application.  Sad

As is proven by our current president. Rolling Eyes

~*~ Tara

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." — Edgar A. Poe
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down