The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your gender based non-clothing product obsession?

+3
Kaibeth
Celia Eriksson
Lesley Niyori
7 posters

Go down

What's your gender based non-clothing product obsession? Empty What's your gender based non-clothing product obsession?

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:58 pm

Here it is Friday, end of first week of June, and wonder of wonders, I still have money for the last weeks of the month.

I might buy danged near anything, but, I tend to walk through the last week of the month clutching 50 cents for dear life Smile

Trying to NOT do that this month. So I'm tryyyyyyying to wait until June 29 (effectively the day new money comes in for me), before I buy anything non-food necessity, not vital, totally whimsical ie unimportant.

This is my current "but I waaaaaant it" target.
https://www.amazon.ca/Barbie-Careers-News-Team-Dolls/dp/B077Y5CCR1/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1528455758&sr=8-19&keywords=barbie+careers

What's your gender based non-clothing product obsession? Safe_image.php?d=AQDOOwTdOJwjx74s&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Fimages-na.ssl-images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F41e9IG5lUNL._SR600%252c315_PIWhiteStrip%252cBottomLeft%252c0%252c35_PIAmznPrime%252cBottomLeft%252c0%252c-5_SCLZZZZZZZ_

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

What's your gender based non-clothing product obsession? Empty Re: What's your gender based non-clothing product obsession?

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:07 pm

Razor blades.

Back to top Go down

What's your gender based non-clothing product obsession? Empty Re: What's your gender based non-clothing product obsession?

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:03 pm

Oh Papi!!!! That's funny...… yes I guess we all shave ourselves, but I have put away the epilator and picked up an IPL to use in tandem now. It's awesome. 

So anyway to the topic. Oh, it has to be period drama! I am addicted to it! Anything from the Victorian and Edwardian pre world war one period and a little bit further back but not too far. 

My all time favourites are The Onedin Line, Road to Avonlea and anything by the Brontes, Montgomery, Dickens, Austen etc. and the more teary eyed I become, the better! Pass the hankies....

Celia xx.

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:38 pm

Virtual airplanes tend to make people think "Boy." Rock and roll gear - guitars and amps and recording gear and stuff - tend to make people think "Boy."

Maybe I'm a boy after all?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's your gender based non-clothing product obsession? 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:01 am

Nah, I know two cisgender female guitar players and 1 transgender female guitar player. And then there's no shortage of famous female rock stars out there.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:23 pm

Currently main female ordinated is make up, messing around with nail paints etc. Got some magnetic one to try out soon! Bought several books and make up style history guides to help try perfect a look. Still trying, need more hair to match them! Can't afford another wig to risk styling the one I have. It like art with a point.

More gender neutral I like playing with the bullwhip in the garden and swords (use, history and construction) I suppose cat should be added to the list with 4 of them!

To those who've survived: Breath. That's it. Once more. Good. Your good. Even if you're not, you're alive. That is a victory. Jemisin

I am dyslexic, and normally use a smart phone to interact with the world. So the words written may not be the words intended to be used.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  KariS Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:49 pm

Anything with Pandas. Need more Panda Plushies!

On the path to take the z, a, and j out of
Za(Kari)j
KariS
KariS

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:22 am

I love my fucking candles.....

Love is natural,  hate is taught.... Like a Star @ heaven
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:43 pm

Lucy Catherine Schoon wrote:I love my fucking candles.....
Are those some sort of dildos? Shocked

~*~ Tara

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." — Edgar A. Poe
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:11 pm

Oh Tara! But seriously Lucy, I do too. There is nothing like a hot bubbly bath with candles when ya need to relax.

I have quite a few oil lamps, not the cheapo storm lamp variety, much loved by outdoorspeople and that, but the prettier 19th c. parlour lamps. Just going to count them..... hold on..... I'm back! Six!

One is a American wall lamp, by The Waterbury Brass Goods Company, Conn. 1880's with the original iron bracket, another is a rare German one by Zimmerman and the rest are English makes but all between 1890 and 1940. They all work and I got a few gallons of oil. When the power goes, my house is lit up! Also I have a oil stove, just in case a cut lasts ages too!! Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:23 pm

Celia Eriksson wrote:Oh Tara!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself, after seeing the adjective. It was a very strong contrast to the more usual scented candles. Laughing

~*~ Tara

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." — Edgar A. Poe
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:01 pm

Tara wrote:
Celia Eriksson wrote:Oh Tara!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself, after seeing the adjective. It was a very strong contrast to the more usual scented candles. Laughing

Don't worry about it. I'd have done the same. I gave you an opening, and you went for it. Respect.

It was such low hanging fruit. How could you not...... Very Happy Laughing

Love is natural,  hate is taught.... Like a Star @ heaven
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down