Ok putting my YouTube videos in here (it'a advocacy I guess)

Go down

Ok putting my YouTube videos in here (it'a advocacy I guess)

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:36 pm

This is my first new video for 2018 and is the renewal of my channel.

This is the opening video. Hope you enjoy it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Re: Ok putting my YouTube videos in here (it'a advocacy I guess)

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:37 pm

Second up on my YouTube videos is the funny side of my transition.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:50 pm

Adam wasn't birthed though. Your argument is that humans are birthed as female. They are in essence birthed as quasi female and not fully female.
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:45 pm

Well technically the term 'birth' to me at least, means/implies at least linguistically, to be born and delivered from the womb.

And yes, Adam was not birthed nor born. He was made out of thin air on the whim of an as yet unproven to even exist non-corporeal being.

But during the initial stages of our creation in the womb, we are all initially female. Inasmuch as male traits are a later stage development. I could also argue a case that a human is not finished emotional and mental development until approximately the 21st birthday.

Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:18 pm

Lesley Niyori wrote:Well technically the term 'birth' to me at least, means/implies at least linguistically, to be born and delivered from the womb.

And yes, Adam was not birthed nor born. He was made out of thin air on the whim of an as yet unproven to even exist non-corporeal being.

But during the initial stages of our creation in the womb, we are all initially female. Inasmuch as male traits are a later stage development. I could also argue a case that a human is not finished emotional and mental development until approximately the 21st birthday.

The human fetus is quasi female for a few weeks until it turns male. A female has a vagina and importantly a womb for carrying birth. The quasi female has no vagina or womb.

Secondly I don't know if a "finished" human being is something we should strive to be, as adults tend to have lower brain plasticity and difficulty learning new information. Thus the argument that "maturity is credibility" is not necessarily something to strive for.

There were some other things that were errors or incorrect in your video but I don't wish to get into an argument about it.
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:08 pm

Hey. I'm open to honest critique if its kept neutral and not nasty.

Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:23 pm

Hi Lesley,

Well I watched them both almost to the end the other day and found the second one more interesting and lots of fun!, coz I don't mess with religion. I was bought up an Anglican and attended Sunday School and Chapel, religiously....and I respect all views upon it.

But I weren't gonna say anything, and still aren't, coz l realised it's about opinion and I respect everyone's opinion. That would be I respect it if nobody is being personally hurt or an opinion is condoning stuff outside the law of the land. which of course you are not doing either or anything wrong by expressing your thoughts.

I think you tell things really well! I thought the grocery store anecdote was great!!!!

Celia xx

Last edited by Celia Eriksson on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:27 pm

I don't get why opinions ought to be respected. Respecting the opinions of religious folk have done a lot of damage.

That being said there is no need to call petty names or use ad homs. Other than that I don't see we ought to give respect to the counterlogical.
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:06 am

Video 04 is out now.

Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:09 pm

Main reason I don't transition is because I don't want to be stared or gawked at by strangers.

Am I happy as a man? No. Am I miserable as a man? Most of the time. So be it. If I commit suicide some day so be it, who the fuck cares. Not a fan of rap music but I am coming to terms with the ideals, money and women is they way to cope. I don't have much of either but I imagine the future where someday I will. Is the Godfather happy no not really but he has money and women and a comfortable life.

Arguably the godfather feels safer walking outside than a non-passing transwoman does walking outside. I live in a big city where even many of the transwomen are total heartless cunts and assholes. I simply don't feel safe playing dress up around strangers. I don't pass and I never will. I may take female hormones to feminize and look pretty but I don't expect them to make me pass or anything.

Being a woman actually defeats the whole point of being a woman. Because the point of being a woman is to be happy and carefree and at peace with yourself. But being a transwoman means I have to walk around with a chip on my shoulder and only walkin in certain areas and go to certain shops like in a videogame always having to make sure I avoid "detection" by the enemy troops and if someone misgenders me then it sounds the alarms and ruins my day. It's stressful and defeats the whole point of relaxation in the first place.

I wait for the day for technology to save me. There are more people like me than you know. Lots of miserable lonely men who are secretly waiting for technology to turn them into women. They say trans is 0.3% of the population. But I know it is 1% maybe even 50%.
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:44 pm

Sad to hear of your plight.

On the one hand, I'd rather be miserable and transgender, as opposed to just miserable. On the other hand, yes, I agree with that one comment, about there being no shortage of transgender women as you said "total heartless cunts and assholes." I've met some online. They do exist.

My living in a small town has made it so I see damned few transgender people at all. I've been in larger places where I've seen numerous transgender persons, and yes, I've seen a few that just make me cringe "girl ya need to tone down the makeup, don't you have anyone to give you some help?"

Most of the transgender people I have met in person though are transgender male or non-binary, and they blend in so much easier. No one looks twice at a guy looking maybe female. People stare at female looking maybe guys though.

Drag does nothing to harm transgender men. Drag though is no friend of mine. It just makes me look like an offstage cross-dressing guy with minimal makeup too often.

I'm not against crossdressers, but, don't wait for me to thank them for cross-dressing.

Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:19 pm

You are confusing me with the pronouns. Please specify as born-male or born-female.
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:53 pm

I was amab.

Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:29 pm

Lesley Niyori wrote:I was amab.

Not you i was talking about all the other tribes you were mentioning. So many its confusing.
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down