i hate this world

Go down

i hate this world

Post  Angelic on Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:54 pm

i click the wrong button and it takes me to this Windows Shop thing and freezes my computer. Makes me rage even more.

Everything about this world I hate. Every morning I wake up to misery and coughing and back pains. Let me explain.

First thing I hate about this world, is everything. Firstly I hate trump. I hate democrats. I hate politicians. I hate green party. And I hate that I'm not allowed to run for President and if I do noone will vote for me.

But on a more personal note, what do I hate? Everything. I hate my own imagination. In my mind to cope I used to have imaginations of fantastic action movies, romance scenes, and enjoying femininity. But now I hate all parts of my mind. The action scenes seem fake and make me sick to my stomach. Imagining myself as a woman feels fake and makes me sick to my stomach. Imagining myself as a male makes me sick to my stomach. Imagining myself as a robot makes me sick to my stomach. The romance scenes make me sick to my stomach. It is all fake and none of it is real. And I am not allowed to have a job in hollywood even though my ideas for movies are better than any hollywood movies, because everyone there is in some elitist clique.

I hate my own mind, I hate my own body, but I also hate society and people as well. I hate that society is bigots that wont accept transsexuals. I hate how being trans means you have to face dirty stares and threats of violence. I hate how being trans is not even an option on most dating sites. I hate how Hollywood pretends to be LGBT and yet there are no trans acting jobs.

I hate everyone including non-bigots. When I go on Facebook I always feel nervous and negative when I try to be positive. Because I will send a message and often I do not get a response. And I sense a negative psychic energy from that person. Nowadays people are rude and often do not respond to messages anymore. How are you supposed to get ahead in life when people are so difficult? How can society function when all are enemies, and neighbors are at enmity each other?

Furthermore I hate the people who tell me I cannot hate. Jesus Christ flipped over tables in rage and insulted the hypocrites. God burnt down cities of wickedness and Flooded the planet. So who are you to tell me to be positive? I have already tried to be positive, oftentimes I get ignored by the rude philistines of this world. There is a song called "We will be adored, we will not be ignored." This is one of my favorite songs.

Furthermore I hate the weakness of the average person. The average person prays to God to fix everything. God will not fix anything he does not care about you. He probably doesn't even exist, how can someone who does not exist, do anything for you?

It is weakness that humanity is where it is. I am stuck in the wrong body. I cannot even change my body because scientists are too weak to invent technology to transform my body. I dont want to hear the crap about "just put on a dress, all that matters is how you feel inside." I do not want to put on a dress and society doesnt give a crap about how i feel inside, and do you think society misgendering me and giving me dirty looks is going to make me feel good inside anyway?

Second, you need to realize something. there are two types of transsexuals, alpha male femboys and small petite males. If you were born a tall alpha male it is harder to transition. But then these tiny petite males go online talking about how easy and glorious it is to transition, when they don't have the body structure I have. Its a load of BS. I dont want to hear the crap about just "slap some estrogen on and all is well" bs.

I am so sick of it. I am perpetually incel and alone. And then I have to go online hearing fratpeople bullying people who are incel and alone and calling them bad people. Some whiny rich frat queen of a silver spoon judging me. Sorry I am not an alpha male chad, sorry I am trans, interracial and an outcast of society. Also excuse me for not being a gay man, and excuse me for lusting after women and wanting to start a family, but being stuck in this strange world where everyone googles lesbian porn, but in real life treats male lesbians like me like trash. I am so sick of all of it. I am so sick of having to work hard and barely making any money after all the sweat and tears. I am so sick of having to poop everyday, and then the toilet paper doesn't even fully make my butt clean after wiping endlessly. I am sick of having to shave constantly. I am sick of all the new games of Xbox one being boring trash. This world is trash and anyone who doesn't understand this is willfully ignorant.

then roll in the posts telling me to be positive, and a bunch of happy-sounding crap i dont need to hear because it reminds me of the wishy-washy crap im told at the mental health therapy clinic.

PS: im sick of the twofaced legal system not punishing people for attacking transwomen, but meanwhile, if I hunt down one of these bigots and hunt them down and attack them, they call me a bad person and throw me in jail. F- the legal system and this is why we need to get rid of the police state. and im sick of transwomen who support the legal system then whine and moan about the injustices of the the same legal system they support and beg to.
avatar
Angelic

Posts : 151
Join date : 2018-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate this world

Post  Lesley Niyori on Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:41 pm

Hello Angel.

I wish I had something magical to say that would immediately help. Those words don't exist though.

I'm Canadian and life is not quite as bad as in the US. Not a picnic here, but, we don't have Trump. We don't have 'freedom of speech' and we do have hate laws that prohibit hate. And that includes transphobic hate.

But ask any transgender girl in Toronto, and she probably can talk your ear off about how rough it can be. I live in small town Canada and I clearly got lucky.

But, still, yeah, after 3 years of trying to find Mr. Right, and yeah, I know some truths. It's easy to get women to say hello and be pleasant, even ok to get men to be ok and pleasant. But just try finding someone that wants to be your partner.

I hope some of the others here can make you feel a small bit of comfort. It's a small group, but it's a good group.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
avatar
Lesley Niyori

Posts : 276
Join date : 2018-05-18
Age : 56
Location : Lindsay Ontario Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate this world

Post  Angelic on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:32 pm

Lesley Niyori wrote:Hello Angel.

I wish I had something magical to say that would immediately help. Those words don't exist though.

I'm Canadian and life is not quite as bad as in the US. Not a picnic here, but, we don't have Trump. We don't have 'freedom of speech' and we do have hate laws that prohibit hate. And that includes transphobic hate.

But ask any transgender girl in Toronto, and she probably can talk your ear off about how rough it can be. I live in small town Canada and I clearly got lucky.

But, still, yeah, after 3 years of trying to find Mr. Right, and yeah, I know some truths. It's easy to get women to say hello and be pleasant, even ok to get men to be ok and pleasant. But just try finding someone that wants to be your partner.

I hope some of the others here can make you feel a small bit of comfort. It's a small group, but it's a good group.

I know how it is. This world sucks and the people are trash.

I once thought a girl fell in love with me, she cuddled me and everything, and then dumped me the next day and ghosted me without the slightest explanation. People are absolute shit and trash.

Our only hope is science and science will save us. My only concern is that science makes the police state more powerful, but as long as science does not help the police state, science is good, for example trans science, which will turn us into girls cheaply and easily.
avatar
Angelic

Posts : 151
Join date : 2018-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate this world

Post  Celia Eriksson on Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:14 am

Oh, the penny has dropped. Hi Demon.

Well welcome to this kinda resurrection of the old boards. I do feel for you lots, you know that, I just hope things start getting better for you soon.

There is surely a glimmer of light when a Demon becomes an Angel. Celia xx

(I have just finished some very long night shifts, I'll look into the Angel not registering for you later).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
avatar
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Posts : 239
Join date : 2018-05-18
Age : 57
Location : England

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate this world

Post  Papillon on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:59 am

Celia Eriksson wrote:Oh, the penny has dropped. Hi Demon.

Haha. You too, eh?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fear is the mind killer.
avatar
Papillon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate this world

Post  Lesley Niyori on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:28 pm

I should have guessed, I didn't Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
avatar
Lesley Niyori

Posts : 276
Join date : 2018-05-18
Age : 56
Location : Lindsay Ontario Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate this world

Post  Angelic on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:31 pm

Lesley Niyori wrote:I should have guessed, I didn't Smile
Papillon wrote:Haha. You too, eh?

lol

Celia Eriksson wrote:Oh, the penny has dropped. Hi Demon.

Well welcome to this kinda resurrection of the old boards. I do feel for you lots, you know that, I just hope things start getting better for you soon.

There is surely a glimmer of light when a Demon becomes an Angel. Celia xx

(I have just finished some very long night shifts, I'll look into the Angel not registering for you later).

I have feelings for you too.

Things will start getting better for me once Science stops wasting money on exploring space and puts more money into things like biology and improving people's lives on this planet Earth.

Far as the glimmer of light, I was already an angel to begin with so it's not really "becoming" since I was an angel to begin with in the first place.
avatar
Angelic

Posts : 151
Join date : 2018-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate this world

Post  Lesley Niyori on Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:49 pm

As something of an excessively educated scientist type, I can mention that science and applied science are not the same thing.

Exploring space and the related space sciences are often the main reason for a lot of the applied sciences that make life better.

We don't have much of our science knowledge from deliberate acts of research. Knowledge and the acquiring of knowledge is generally entirely a process of random discovery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
avatar
Lesley Niyori

Posts : 276
Join date : 2018-05-18
Age : 56
Location : Lindsay Ontario Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate this world

Post  Angelic on Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:22 pm

Lesley Niyori wrote:As something of an excessively educated scientist type, I can mention that science and applied science are not the same thing.

Exploring space and the related space sciences are often the main reason for a lot of the applied sciences that make life better.

We don't have much of our science knowledge from deliberate acts of research. Knowledge and the acquiring of knowledge is generally entirely a process of random discovery.

Question. Has NASA or related space exploration funds ever helped create discoveries of biological significance in terms of improving understanding techonologies/craftsmanship of the human body?

If so...
Have the amount of funds devoted to space exploration, in relation to the amount of funds directly devoted to biological science, in terms of Cost/Benefit ratio surpassed or exceeded the amount of technologies/methods achieved through direct funds of biological science.
avatar
Angelic

Posts : 151
Join date : 2018-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate this world

Post  MichaelaSJ on Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:32 pm

Angelic wrote:Things will start getting better for me once Science stops wasting money on exploring space and puts more money into things like biology and improving people's lives on this planet Earth.
I am a huge proponent of funding pure science. I do believe we can spend our money more wisely NOT sending someone into space, but planetary research, including sending unmanned probes to planets and non-planetary objects, may be more important than finding cures for some diseases. Remember, there are undiscovered asteroids and comets larger than the one the killed the dinosaurs 65 million years ago that are more than capable of destroying all life on this planet.

Not knowing where these objects are means a comet such as the one that destroyed 770 square miles of Russian forest in 1908 could have hit New York, London, Tokyo and any other large city just as easily - killing millions.

Astronomy and cosmology deal with the very large. Particle physics deals with the very small. If we didn't invest in the science of particle physics we may never have developed the transistor that works using the quantum mechanic properties of the electron.

Biology and medicine rely on pure science to use tools such as electron microscopes, gas chromatographs, DNA sequencings. These tools and many, many others are the fruit of basic science, which has as its heart watching someone throw a spaghetti idea on the wall and seeing if it sticks. Sometimes it does, and you end up with a Higgs Boson - the most fundamental building block of mass that we have discovered to date.

Knowing about the Higgs may hasten the development of a quantum computer capable of trillions of computations per second - millions of times faster than current classical computers.

WE NEED PURE RAW SCIENCE TO KEEP US ALIVE AS CURIOUS SENTIENT BEINGS AND SIMPLY TO SAFEGUARD OUR FUTURE AS THE ONLY KNOWN PLANET WITH LIFE FROM BEING SNUFFED OUT BY A PIECE OF ROCK OR BALL OF ICE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451

MichaelaSJ

Posts : 160
Join date : 2018-05-19
Location : San Jose, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate this world

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:12 pm

Angelic wrote:
Lesley Niyori wrote:As something of an excessively educated scientist type, I can mention that science and applied science are not the same thing.

Exploring space and the related space sciences are often the main reason for a lot of the applied sciences that make life better.

We don't have much of our science knowledge from deliberate acts of research. Knowledge and the acquiring of knowledge is generally entirely a process of random discovery.

Question. Has NASA or related space exploration funds ever helped create discoveries of biological significance in terms of improving understanding techonologies/craftsmanship of the human body?

If so...
Have the amount of funds devoted to space exploration, in relation to the amount of funds directly devoted to biological science, in terms of Cost/Benefit ratio surpassed or exceeded the amount of technologies/methods achieved through direct funds of biological science.

Is the memory foam mattress not enough??????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love is natural,  hate is taught.... Like a Star @ heaven
avatar
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Posts : 74
Join date : 2018-05-20
Age : 38
Location : Hull, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate this world

Post  Celia Eriksson on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:59 pm

Hi Everyone!

Well, if they found vast deposits of gold somewhere out there in the solar system, that could be troublesome.... 

But, the Earth will eventually be overpopupopulated. The problem now with overpopulation is of course pollution and pesky plastics, which I think is getting very bad and close to causing our complete extinction.

For, Humanity upon Earth can feed herself at least 10 times over at present levels, perhaps twenty and would be vastly greater with agricultural farming replacing livestock farming.

This would be even greater enhanced should real investment in both birth control and irrigation of vast areas of land that is at present 'unprofitable' actually be done. It is only wealth distribution and lack of, dare I say a international governmental humanity, that causes starvation.This makes liccle old me a little upset sometimes when I see children dying coz of inaction....

Space exploration is important for not only for the superbical  reasons that Miki lends about the dangers of great lethal lumps of lolling rock without, exterminating life within. It is also about our escape route and the actual progression of Humankind, coz we better find somewhere to call home, even though we sure won't be around if and when they do, I'd guess. 

Well, Humanity needs to populate other planets to survive, I hope that by then they will have learnt how to look after planets. Coz we sure don't look after dear Mother Earth, our liccle blue speckled tiny teeny weeny dot in the great vastness of spaceyness, our home.... or care much about the liccle or bigly creatures that spent thousands of millenia evolving to walk, fly, grow or swim upon her green and blue niceyness.

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
avatar
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Posts : 239
Join date : 2018-05-18
Age : 57
Location : England

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate this world

Post  Angelic on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:36 pm

MichaelaSJ wrote:
WE NEED PURE RAW SCIENCE TO KEEP US ALIVE AS CURIOUS SENTIENT BEINGS AND SIMPLY TO SAFEGUARD OUR FUTURE AS THE ONLY KNOWN PLANET WITH LIFE FROM BEING SNUFFED OUT BY A PIECE OF ROCK OR BALL OF ICE.
Caps lock. You must feel very strongly about this issue.

Personally I believe that simply psychic power will decide the fate of asteroids  in terms of the planet whether we choose to believe them or not.

Lucy Catherine Schoon wrote:

Is the memory foam mattress not enough??????
No it is not enough, unless it comes with a robotic girlfriend that passes the Turing Test (indistinguishable from a biological female.)

Celia Eriksson wrote:Hi Everyone!

But, the Earth will eventually be overpopupopulated. The problem now with overpopulation is of course pollution and pesky plastics, which I think is getting very bad and close to causing our complete extinction.
Celia xx

I do not think the plastics are causing anyone's extinction other than the couple of species unfortunate to eat them.
avatar
Angelic

Posts : 151
Join date : 2018-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate this world

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum