Celia's Fun Thread!!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Celia's Fun Thread!!!!

Post  Celia Eriksson on Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:54 pm

So, I remember putting on the old tgboards a cute section. So before my next foray into my Late Great Aunt's journeys around the globe I am doing a top ten of the most cutest animals. Feel free to add your favourites. It's time this fun thread came to life! Jokes, pics, fun topics!
1. My favourite animal on the planet. No picture of this cutey is uncute, I know, I know.... thank you....  curtseys, strokes hair and shakes head nonchalantlically like..... but I 'aint putting me on the list of cuteys.
Red Panda

2. The British Red Squirrel. Such a cuteykins!!!!

3. Chipmunk. An American cousin that scales the heights of cuteykinness!

4. Sea Otter. So cute! So Cuddly...… I WANT ONE!

5. British Wildcat. I love Cat, but the rule is that these cuteys must be natural cuteys!

6. Long-tailed Titmouse. They fly in cute little gangs of five to thirty birds from bush to tree to bush, finding stuff to eat. Cuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!

7. Skunk. Well, the perfume choice is all wrong, but they sure are cute balck and whiteyness type cuteys….

8. Dormouse. Such cute little sweeties!

9. Crested Titmouse. American cousin of the long-tailed. Real cuteys among the Pine!

10. Oh of course, the Opossum! That Michaela says 'aint cute!!!!!!! Well, I really don't know what the world is coming to sometimes!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Papillon on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:24 pm

Haha Celia! I just discovered this and haven't taken the time yet to read through all this but the pics alone are worth the price of admission!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fear is the mind killer.
Papillon

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:25 pm

Nice pics. Reminds me of hearthstone.

fuck SOCIETY
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:46 am

Celia Eriksson wrote:10. Oh of course, the Opossum! That Michaela says 'aint cute!!!!!!! Well, I really don't know what the world is coming to sometimes!!!!!!!!!
Just wait until you find one in your kitchen going through the cat food Exclamation

They don't do 'cute' well as adults.

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451

MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2