forum search help

Go down

forum search help

Post  Angelic on Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:20 pm

I want to help the forums appear in Google. Because when I go to search for the forums, they do not show up in Google and I have to use my history. Unless the goal of the forums is to be an elitist club with low member count lol. Very Happy
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Re: forum search help

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:31 pm

Well, as we all keep clicking it up, it gets higher and higher on the google list. It will get there eventually, coz there is little else and nothing copyrighted with our name. It's only a baby site, not been around more than just over one month. Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:32 pm

Celia Eriksson wrote:Well, as we all keep clicking it up, it gets higher and higher on the google list. It will get there eventually, coz there is little else and nothing copyrighted with our name. It's only a baby site, not been around more than just over one month. Celia xx

By clicking, what do you mean?
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:38 pm

Each time you search with it and then select this site, it will rise slowly up the list..... well not with every search. For example, if the most popular search and select site will be top but then if more people start selecting the second site, rather than the top one, it will rise above the top site.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:00 pm

Hi Angel, just did a bit with google and our search id. Hopefully it will help some. Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:01 pm

Celia Eriksson wrote:Hi Angel, just did a bit with google and our search id. Hopefully it will help some. Celia xx

What exactly did you do?
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:04 pm

The search name being sent to Google was 'Free Forum: The Transgender Boards'. I got rid of the 'free forum' bit. I signed up to google anylytics without giving them any data rights to any analytics. I changed many of the search words and replaced them with the - transgender - times - boards - board - share - chat - talk - etc.

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:05 pm

Celia Eriksson wrote:The search name being sent to Google was 'Free Forum: The Transgender Boards. I got rid of the 'free forum' bit. I signed up to google anylytics without giving them any data rights to any analytics. I changed many of the search words and replaced them with the - transgender - times - boards - board - share - chat - talk - etc.

Oh ok, coolsies. I need a hug though because i am emotionally fractured right now.
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:06 pm

Big Hug for you!!!! xxxxxx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic on Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:05 pm

Celia Eriksson wrote:Big Hug for you!!!! xxxxxx

thanks but its fake fake fake. Everything these days is fake. I feel like I am a robot trapped inside the computer and I just want a real life reality.
Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:59 am

Welcome to the truth of social media.

We try our best to be 'friends', but nothing online equals in person. We can do our best to be friendly online, but, an actual human actually hugging us in person can't be replaced by text on a screen.

Something as simple as a smile from a stranger will beat any amount of positive input in a text message.

I have little use for phone-based suicide prevention services, but, at least with a voice in real time, we hear tone and other subtle nuances. It seems more 'real'.

I have phoned into a more local service twice in recent years during my transition when all I needed was to cry my heart out with an understanding human. Over the course of the call, they were able to calm me down.

I spend a lot of time out walking because I like the sunshine, but mainly because I experience the smiles. I'm actually around actual people. I sit in a coffee shop surrounded by strangers, but, they are at least really there. I am more comfortable surrounded by strangers than I am for instance here 'talking' to friends. It's a human thing.

There's no escaping our humanity and our 'human' needs.
I don't actually 'want' everyone to be my friend. The reason I object to transphobia is not because it is unfriendly, it's because it's an attack on my ability to be human. I don't require Christians to be my friends. But when they attack my right to exist all because of their fucking book, then they have gone too far.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:41 pm

Hi Everyone!!!!

Thought I'd give you an update of the google anyltics stuff I get fed upon our little site!

So, in the last 28 days 113 different users visited our site, that is about 90 odd visitors and members, it is a record for this baby website, we are less than four months old and is up 27% on the previous 28 days. Now that is good, we are getting noticed. Also good is that we now have only 60% of users located direct. Others found us by chance or by putting in similar words to find us.

Now the bad news, session duration has fallen slightly from 8 to 7 minutes and only 11 members have signed in so far in September. The previous 10 days we had 15. Bounce rate is up 48% as well, meaning most of those guests only stopped for a quick look and decided it was not for them.

The Uk and USA remain the highest users, Canada was right up there, but is falling away..... come on Lesley! Australia is catching up! Google is our stumbling block, we are on page one on Bing, but others are slow. I have a good mind to join one of the cheapy 'place' type sites, find the nice women like us and bring 'em here, away from the flames! But I'd be followed and flamed most likely.... Mad  Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down