The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howdey ho, peeps.

3 posters

Go down

Howdey ho, peeps. Empty Howdey ho, peeps.

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Sun May 20, 2018 8:29 pm

Give this is a brand shiney new forum, I thought I'd start with a brand new introduction.

You all know me as Lucy-chan. In fact I've also just decided on a new middle name. All very exciting. My given masculine name never had a middle name. It was one of my big issue with my identity growing up,

Having given it months of thought, I settled on Catherine. Lucy Cathrine. I'm still using my mothers maiden name on social media. Which I may keep.

Any-hoo. I'm a MtF transperson. Still waiting for confirmation after my first doctors appoinment.which I'll probably have to chase up in a few weeks.

Still caught between my fear of being "out" and my depression if not being out..., also wanting start turning my life around.

Transition can't be just about changing gender. It has to be the centre of what will turn my whole life around. Make my life better right the way through....
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Howdey ho, peeps. Empty Re: Howdey ho, peeps.

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun May 20, 2018 8:45 pm

Hi Lucy!!!!!! Thanks for coming! I suppose I'd best introduce myself to everyone too. I'll do it tomorrow coz I've worked about three hours flat and still need to do stuff here!!!! Take care, look forward to your great Hull town postings!! Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Mon May 21, 2018 7:04 am

I wish you all the best. I've been out about 12 years now and have never been happier.
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum