The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesley is ....

2 posters

Go down

Lesley is .... Empty Lesley is ....

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun May 20, 2018 10:23 pm

For the benefit of the new forum, and because I'm testing typing in false nails at the moment and deciding if the length is ok Smile

Hi, I'm real name is my account name here. The same name as on Facebook, ok I actually use full name there middle name is Roberta. I occasionally use Sukunai as my first name, so you might encounter that too. The explanation is Sukunai is Japanese for less. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to learn my name means less for more Smile

I'm a Canadian girl, and quite frankly I think being born Canadian is like winning at life. But the thing with life is all things change. Boy, don't we transgender people know that one eh. Who knows what life will bring in a year or 5 or 10 years.

My body was created in 1962,  but I don't have any real connection to the first 50 years. That's been hard to describe to most people. Guys, think back to when you first told anyone you were transgender, they didn't likely understand, right? You still expected them to right? Just because they had doubts about you, didn't mean you weren't transgender. Odds are you were confused too. I know I have been. When I say I feel like I'm 6, shut the fuck up and accept it. I'm not saying I'm going to look and act identically to a 6-year-old. Although in many ways, I AM similar to a 6-year-old. In some ways, I'm not.
There's this guy I know of, at a CMHA (Canadian Mental Health Association) run facility in town. He's physically my age (I'm 8 months older). He's mentally a minor. About 6-8 years. He will be mentally a minor until he dies. I'm currently about the same as him in some aspects. But, I'm maturing, he isn't. He won't like you telling him he acts like a 6-year-old, but he does indeed have a child's mind. Not his fault. There is a guy on YouTube. He became visible when he abandoned his wife and children, to go live the life of a child with an adoptive family. I can't speak for the motivations of the adoptive family. I just know that he is intentionally acting out the life. It's a choice. I think he is also transgender, so that means he's actually a she. Regardless, she is living out a choice to be a child. I am not doing this willingly. Most often I don't like it.

That subject is now closed. I posted it here to get it posted. Anyone from the old forum might already be familiar. Anyone new should realize it's a sensitive subject. Openly refuting/questioning my age will be treated pretty much on par with questioning my gender, unwelcome.

Otherwise, I'm a post-op transgender female who is particularly girlie. My active transition has spanned about 3 years. I've been 'out' for as long as my experiences stretch back. So that is more or less 6 years. The cat was out of the bag about 6 years ago. I was only able to 'get down to business' about it starting in mid-2014. I've been on hormones for like 3 years. My GRS moment was May 5, 2017.

There's a 27-year marriage in my past, which I have no real connection with. I was separated January 01 2014 and divorced in 2015. But it resulted in my 23-year-old son. Who is great, and supportive and is ok with me being mom. My family is ok with me. That makes me one of the lucky ones.

I live in rural small town Canada here in Ontario. It's good here with the exception that there is almost no one like me here, so it tends to feel a bit lonely some days. My town is ok with me. Yes, not the norm in small-town rural old people saturated communities. Not sure if that is a Canadian thing or just blind good luck.

My main interests/hobbies would best be described as likes making models, reading romance novels, and painting landscapes. I'm a lot more, but those 3 come up in conversation all the time with me.
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Lesley is .... Empty Re: Lesley is ....

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun May 20, 2018 10:29 pm

Hi Lesley,

Thanks for having to reintroduce yourself. I guess we are all going to have to do it! Thank you for coming here, these forums will either be great or they will wither and die, who knows. But we had to give it a shot. I knew everything you wrote of course, but newbies will not. Let's hope we get plenty of newbies..... Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Tue May 22, 2018 11:05 am

I'm glad to be here Celia.

I'm glad you're here too.

I'm glad for all the gang that made the shift in time.

For anyone that doesn't hate Facebook in some fashion, drop by and say hello to me there as well if you wish. My under 30 count Friend List is a very safe mob. I don't just add people because they ask. I expect to interact with anyone on it too. I also have a Group for entirely private discussions (Secret mode means the internet is not even told it is there).

I'm not really present on anything other than here and on a discord our Admin can tell you about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum