The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proof of Transsexualism.

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Proof of Transsexualism. Empty Re: Proof of Transsexualism.

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:23 pm

True Angel. And it's a fallacy that women's rugby players are necessarily lesbian. I was good friends with a very slight girl, many years ago, smaller than me and as feminine and pretty as a pearl.

I never met more of a man than her. She thought like a man, acted like a man, even walked and stood like one. She drank pints of beer, was up for comment on all the male pursuits, football, rugby and cricket, she loved cars and had a motorbike.

Yet, she liked men and last time I saw her, she was happily married with two sons....

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:42 am

Well, ya got me there.... though don't the top woman use a thingystrap for penetrative thingy? I think it's more than that, there are more complicated reasons. Well, as being someone that finds the vagina repulsive, the thought of two together...……… yuk.

Anyway, I found some of your contributions good tonight, you have lightened up a lot and I like people to be happy, coz I reckon the world is a happy place. I have to sleep coz I'm on early shift tomorrow.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:17 pm

You've just realised that many gender stereotypes are just that stereotypes. I just mentioned on the golf thread that my Mother loved watching sport and I mostly didn't.

But it's fair to say that strong women, sporty women, female soldiers and any other woman who takes on a more atypical male roles are not neccessarily lesbians. In fact it's considerd a serious insult these days. I've been friends with several women like that but only one is a lesbian and quite butch. Most lesbians I've met are really quite girly.

But don't make the mistake of thinking that while rugby is a very physical game that the women playing are just like men. They are not. They're still women and women in a team have a greater emotional closeness than you'd get in a male team. Much less ego for a start and less aggression.

One of the problems I've had and probably relatively common among transexuals including you Angelic is that we are confused. If we have in interest in something that is more typically male. We wonder how we can be trans. But we're guilty of gender stereotyping ourselves. But there's no excuse for it anymore when we see women taking on a broader role in society.

I know for one thing that once I accepted that my 'male' interests were perfectly acceptable for a woman than it helped me accept myself for who I am. Strangely once I accepted myself many of my male interests waned. I think because they were just an attempt on my part to fit in. Also my relationship with women, while always good, definitely improved. I was just more relaxed more myself.

Also I note Angelic you are rather obssessed with sex. Your language is rather choice. But it's not really related to being trans. It's ok to be attracted to women and men. I tend towards men these days but I am still attracted to women and indeed if I was to transtion. I have a fantasy of being with another woman as a lesbian. But I am married to woman who doesn't have sex with me anymore. So it's all fantasy. That's another thing women do have sexual fantasies. Another gender stereotype finished off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:26 pm

Oh Angel,

Well said. Though that guy is a drawing, I like the real thing, but I do see something there. I don't get turned on by drawings though. I do think I could generalise and believe everyone saw things from my perspective too. But I have told you, we are all different!!!!

Having said that, I particularly agree with the part about being 'afraid' of men. I love men and I know exactly everything I want from a man. The paradox is, I was less particular when I could have chosen better from more, (not hordes of men), just more, wanting me when I was young.

But, whenever I have met one that showed interest, and bearing in mind that I have always known that he must know full well what I have in my panties, I have still always been frit at the beginning of any relationship.

Though, I have to be honest, fear adds to the excitement of new relationships, without doubt and I cannot be alone in that. I think everyone, yes everyone has that.

It's just been a few years since and though I get interest, I dunno, I just don't get chatted up to dating level so much these days, I'm getting old, ya see, very few want me now. But even the sly looks I uncover men making, looking at my bum and that, it frightens me a little somehow and that is still kinda bittersweet. BTW it's usually men out with their wives and even family....

But the sheer joy, OK, mostly when I was a twink, was when the prey phoned next day and wanted to see me again... or when I woke up in the morning next to him safe and sound and he still showed interest in me. It's an amazing feeling. I've had few blossoming reiationships and just two partners many years ago. I will always be afraid when a man shows even a glint of interest. I guess most women are a little frit, but me being what I am now, I am super-frit.

I have no doubt that most men that have liked me, liked the fact that I got super-frit, though I do remember one that didn't like me shaking like a leaf...… but over all, does not even the strongest and manliest cis male gets frit upon his heart and dick's desire, at the realtionships' beginning....

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jehanne Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:03 pm

I don't know "who" I am; I wish that I could have a MRI to see if part of my brain is "female" or not. Until then, I consider myself 70% female/20% male/10% guilt (or, in other words, 20% male/80% female).

Jehanne

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:07 pm

If you want proof of transsexualism here it is:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-17352-8

I'm sure there are plenty of other studies out there too. Now there is no reason for any of us to feel weird or guilty about who we are. Our brains are different to cis gender and gay men. We're not making this up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:27 pm

Angelic wrote:
mariehart1 wrote:If you want proof of transsexualism here it is:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-17352-8

I'm sure there are plenty of other studies out there too. Now there is no reason for any of us to feel weird or guilty about who we are. Our brains are different to cis gender and gay men. We're not making this up.

Papillion said I'm making it up, because I never hated my penis, even though I did used to hate my penis, also implying that people who do not hate their penis are not trans. I shall make a thread about cis soon.

Okay she is gone but, the pain still remains.

I wouldn't bother. I don't hate the thing either. I just don't want it hanging around down there like an unwanted lodger. Your either transgender or you're not. You relationship with your body parts is neither here nor there. It's what's inside your head that counts. The only question in your mind should be. Am I a woman or not?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:51 pm

View myself as the best and worst of both worlds. When I think of woman I just think of the Americanized thing I see on TV. I hate all men and women I see on TV, except for Simon Cowell because I look up to cool and masculine men like Simon Cowell. I identfiy and want to be a teenage girl, because I feel like a my little pony teenage girl of highschool, or an anime or Monster High girl of highschool. In terms of my raw mental patterns, when I watch tv or movies I am more like the villians or anti-heroes. I do not identify as the cishet females who fall for the stoic alpha male rich douche of the movie, I rarely identify with the male or female characters of American movies except for villians or anti-heroes, or outcasts of the movie.

And therein lies your problem. TV, movies, reality TV and the rest is not real. Believe me I worked on TV and movies and even the way they're made is doesn't feel like real life. I've been on a movieset all day, every day for a week or more. When you walk out of the studio, it's like stepping back into the real world.

It isn't real and even the actors know that. Don't think for a minute that Simon Cowell is anything like his persona on TV.

You need to get out more I think.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:19 pm

Angelic wrote:

I been in real life. It is the same as tv.

It's not. I've been in both. Believe there is nothing so bizarre as to switch channels on a TV and see yourself. There's me but that's not me.

I was like you in many ways without the drama. Maybe it's an American thing but my impression from being to the US a few times is that many Americans seem to live in their own movie.
But in my world I was a lonely

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:05 pm

I've been in several lifes.

Missed out on teen life though.
Been military, that's it's own world.
Done the work thing, once upon a long time ago in the 80s.
Done the married life.
Done the parental life (doesn't really end when they graduate to adult).
Haven't done the grandparent thing yet.
Been both an uncle and an aunt.
I've had to cope with going from thinking I wanted a woman, to realizing it was always supposed to be a man.
I've done the transition from living a lousy excuse fake male existence to getting it correctly female.
Using the ladies restroom the first few times is something you have to experience to understand fully.
Done the dating life after 50, Not a fan.
Did the dating as both declared transgender female, and just stated as female. It appears identical in experience.
Tried dating standard hetero males, and tried dating transgender female liking males.
Don't have a lot to say positive about either.
Sex with a penis was functionally pleasing, I have not experienced sex with a vagina (and not expecting a man to show me any time soon).
I did not like being pre-op transgender female, AT ALL.
And I have met a TERF in person. She was big, had a more male voice than me, not sure if she is lesbian, likely could please a sub lesbian. And she doesn't know she's a TERF. She just refuses to accept women with a penis as being female.
Here I am post-op female, and I'd LIKE to find a special someone, and, I'm beginning to think I'll gladly accept ANY human being regardless of plumbing if I can just find someone that loves ME and not just my body.

Real life, you can't escape it permanently, but, you can often avoid it efficiently.
Anime is fun, TV shows can be a good distraction.
My preferred place to hide in is my books.
Book places, they are NOT real. Anyone that actually thinks TV or a book is 'real' is in need of the relevant medication in all likelihood.
I KNOW what I am doing when I go on vacation from reality in a book.
Reality, it is often just a lot of people denying they are in the real world, for a fake one.
If you attend religious services, you are essentially doing the same thing I'm doing in my romance novels.
The Bible isn't reality.

I'm sane, even though I wish I wasn't so I could seek a cure.
I've made a point of discussing my teddy bear husband.
I know precisely how real it is.
He's a great deal superior to a lot of human men I see on a daily basis.
My friend Carolyn is quite fond of this one guy in town. If he were to treat me the same way he treats her, well, let's just say he wouldn't have had as many opportunities for repeat performances eh.
Sometimes we tell ourselves really dumb shit to get by the day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum