The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new me. A bit of fun.

Go down

The new me. A bit of fun. Empty The new me. A bit of fun.

Post  Guest Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:15 pm

I was having some lovely dreams this morning. One where I was with my late Mother who was shopping with us and then making dinner. I was able to hug her and tell her how much I missed her.
But I also dreamt of meeting a beautiful woman in Paris, I think. She exuded class, her hair perfectly styled, her make up perfect but understated. Her eyebrows sculpted beautifully. We got chatting and it seems she's half French, half Swedish. I was taken by her. I have in real life met a few women like her and am usually in awe of them. Their casual poise and intelligence. Someone you can aspire to be.
But this being a dream. You can do more. So I took over her body. I became her. Took over her life.
Of course I woke up but the feeling persisted. I am still her a little bit. I didn't get her name but Marie is already French so that will do.
So for the rest of the day and maybe longer I try to my new self. It'll be a bit of fun and maybe ward off any dysphoria.
But I have to go now. My eyebrows need trimming and fingernails need polishing.

Back to top Go down

The new me. A bit of fun. Empty Re: The new me. A bit of fun.

Post  Kaibeth Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:01 pm

<3 Always nice to feel like your true self.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The new me. A bit of fun. 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum