The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone!!!

Go down

Hi Everyone!!! Empty Hi Everyone!!!

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon May 21, 2018 4:02 pm

Hi everyone. So I best introduceicate myself to everyone that did not know me on the old boards! I'm Celia, a 57 year old woman that lives in England. I am half Norwegian and English but have lived in England all my life, though I still have many cousins in Norway that I have visited now and then through my life.

I was an effeminate gay man earlier in my life, I still prefer men, and eased in to womanhood in my twenties and thirties. I had many problems, particularly in my late teens and early twenties with one man in particular. I have had happy relationships after those bad, bittersweet times but only one partner so to speak. I now live alone in Surrey and though I have friends, I do get quite lonely. I like golf and badminton as sports and that just reminds me, I will add sport somewhere! I play chess quite well and love antiques. Well that's long enough, I won't go against my own advice above! Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum