The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello again

2 posters

Go down

Hello again  Empty Hello again

Post  Abby Mon May 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Well hello new site, I am Abby (did use abbygray) but as there are Abby Grays in the world and gray is not really my last name I thought to drop it incase it brings produces issues for the others. I was going to use Gray if my marriage failed as a fresh start, but now taken the name we have my child (double barrel of mine and hers last names.) the problem is its very unique so if used all the Google searches will be trans issues stuff which may have unforseen issues for my child later in life. Plus I only use my full name of password protected sights. Besides with improved tech I put my mug shoot up so it's probably be tracked that way.

Any way, I am stomping my way down the transion path,out full time and 3 months into HRT. Discovering my self more with each day, with a general upwards path!
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Hello again  Empty Re: Hello again

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon May 21, 2018 5:07 pm

Hi Abby!

I tried that search upon myself, but not having any photos of me apart from how I look out there, (I've looked this pretty well always, before home computery stuff was available), no trace was found, yet I've posted pictures over the net before and most on the soon to be defunct tg boards..... I forced it to find pictures and all it came back with was 'girl' and pictures of melookalike women . That's not to say that at a later time a stronger engine could find people's pictures better.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum