The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillary may run again!

+2
Celia Eriksson
Jehanne
6 posters

Go down

Hillary may run again! Empty Hillary may run again!

Post  Jehanne Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:29 pm

("Go girl, go!" Or, rather, "Go Senator, go!"):

https://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2018/Senate/Maps/Nov13.html#item-7

Jehanne

Back to top Go down

Hillary may run again! Empty Re: Hillary may run again!

Post  Celia Eriksson Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:38 pm

Oh dear, please don't be offended, I don't mean or like to offend anyone, ever, but.... will you Americans never learn.....?, she was defeated by Donald Trump! Ask yourself why? As much as I like her, please do not stand again! The world begs you, we need a straight-laced upright candidate, no skeletons in the cupboard, no previous..... Miki told of the choices and I quite liked Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris or Sherrid Brown.

I can't believe Hillary is even considering it.... Great jumping Jehoshaphat! For the sake of old Larry!

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:12 pm

Hillary may run again! 288wkch
'NUF SAID

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Jehanne Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:49 pm

I hope that she runs, and I hope that she wins!! She started out with 245 EVs, and so, we just need a recession and focus on the Rust Belt and upper Midwest. For goodness sake, stay out of Georgia!!

Jehanne

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:40 pm

If the US can't do better in replacing Trump, than by picking Hillary, then you likely deserve Trump until you figure out corruption and elitist politics.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:47 pm

Lesley Niyori wrote:If the US can't do better in replacing Trump, than by picking Hillary, then you likely deserve Trump until you figure out corruption and elitist politics.
I am glad you really don't have a say worth anything.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:31 pm

MichaelaSJ wrote:
Lesley Niyori wrote:If the US can't do better in replacing Trump, than by picking Hillary, then you likely deserve Trump until you figure out corruption and elitist politics.
I am glad you really don't have a say worth anything.

It doesn't look like it matters either.

The USA IS after all, where it IS currently.

The USA isn't where it is because of anything 'I' did eh.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:39 pm

Watch it, Michalea.

*closes eyes again, narrow red beams emitting from beneath the eyelids*

Hillary may run again! 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  MichaelaSJ Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:23 pm

Angelic wrote:The american sheeple only vote for rich elites to enslave them and never seem to learn.
You didn't pay ANY attention to the last election -did you!

We flipped over 30 House seats, wasn't as fortunate with the Senate (flipped Arizona), flipped 7 (one more to be decided) Governors and many, many state legislature seats.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  MichaelaSJ Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:30 pm

Angelic wrote:If you want to understand the man you should listen to is George Carlin.
George Carlin was a populist voice brought to you via his brand of political/social humor - no more nor less.
Angelic wrote:The elites have a club and you ain't in it.
Well, duh!

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum