The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate comes to Canada (Ontario specifically)

2 posters

Go down

Hate comes to Canada (Ontario specifically) Empty Hate comes to Canada (Ontario specifically)

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:13 pm

Just thought I'd mention, I might be a bit too busy, being VERY VERY VERY angry in connection with the actions of the Ontario PC party who are today, a hate organization as I see it.

See link to reasons.
https://globalnews.ca/news/4673240/ontario-pc-recognize-gender-identity/?fbclid=IwAR21KgyU4x7ETMPDYcNFAKBrwuOA-bwUy6XtzWV2z9y-LjrXGF6BbByzwVc

Doug is now as I see it, the leader of a group I consider a real and viable genuine threat.

Talk is as they say cheap. I might be too busy fighting against this scum bag to have time for anyone else's scum bag.
Provincially, he's on par with a state based problem. He isn't federal. he has limits to his reach.
But I'm in Ontario.

Yes, I am post-op, what can he do to me?
Well, my fiance isn't post-op.
And maybe she wishes to be.
And if Doug is the reason for her having troubles getting to be post-op, then Doug better consider himself warned. He's a threat.
I don't like threats.

I have many friends who are suddenly very worried by this direction his party has taken.
No one attacks my friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hate comes to Canada (Ontario specifically) Empty Re: Hate comes to Canada (Ontario specifically)

Post  Lesley Niyori Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:40 am

It appears that dumb ass Doug isn't as dumb as Donald. He axed the resolution when it was made very plain his party's actions weren't welcome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hate comes to Canada (Ontario specifically) Empty Re: Hate comes to Canada (Ontario specifically)

Post  Lesley Niyori Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:05 pm

'Theory' is a term often used by the anti-intellectual to imply the knowledge isn't factual.

Gravity is a 'theory' just off a cliff to see if it is "just an idea though" Smile

Evolution is a theory. It's proven fact though.

Continental drift and plate tectonics is a theory, it's observable fact too.

I have studied hundreds of 'theories' over my lifetime, some like 'string theory' are generally speaking easy to 'discuss', but, without an incredible sum of math knowledge, almost impossible to comprehend. As such, the layperson is often simply unable to join in on some conversations.

it's a simple matter to look at my brain under the right machine, and see my female gender. It is also easy to see the male gender of my transgender male friend here in town. My brain is the same as a cisgender female's brain, and a transgender male friend will look just like my dad's brain.

That's not 'theory' but the use of applied science. Applied science is very handy with arguments too. Because you can show it to people and just tell them "see, that's a female, and that's a male."

The field of psychiatry is not one I have a lot of respect for.
Not surprising, when my being transgender, a PHYSICAL state of being, is insisted on being a MENTAL state of being by them. All because they can't understand what they can only see with clouded thinking.

The interesting thing is this, it is actually EASIER to tell a Christian they are mentally ill for believing in God (no proof he exists whatsoever), and original sin (essentially a form of guilt worship), heaven (belief in a place no one can say they have ever been to), as well as the whole "the world revolves around them" (basically delusions of grandeur).

I can point to plenty of physical evidence that easily refutes large swaths of the Bible, and yet, no amount of evidence is ever enough for them.
But they sure like to use the term 'theory' as if they have any idea what credible science looks like.

I'm a scientist. I've long ago mastered a great many sciences. It took me decades to get to that statement. I understand the purpose of the term 'theory'.

I'm also aware of how chromosomes are not limited to XX and XY in humans.
I understand what the acronym DNA is about. And how the term "it's in your DNA" often just makes a person look stupid, as a result of how they like to use the acronym in a debate, without even knowing what DNA is. DNA, also known as Deoxyribonucleic acid is what makes up our genetic code. What made me a girl though, was decided during pregnancy, and was about a lot more than just DNA. DNA is why I am a human transgender girl, and not a redwood tree or a black widow spider. Chromosomes made for part of my story as well. It's why I ended up a transgender girl and not a transgender man. Hormones during birth likely decided why I am transgender and not cisgender.

There are always intangible elements in a person of course. Blind stupidity is why Christians will stupidly believe an evangelist leader needs a 4 personal jet plane.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum