The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 posters

Go down

Happy Thanksgiving! Empty Happy Thanksgiving!

Post  Jehanne Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:26 am

At least for those of you (us) who celebrate it, and also, for those who don't! As I am still unemployed/self-employed, I get the day-off tomorrow (or, today, for those elsewhere in the World.)

Jehanne

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving! Empty Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Post  MichaelaSJ Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:53 am

While some may believe we have little to celebrate, we should at least celebrate the possibility of better days in the future.

I to have been unemployed/self-employed on more Thanksgivings than I care to share, but tomorrow I will at least have my family with me and maybe some of my friends on 'The Transgender Times" will check in and share what they are giving thanks for.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum