The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a effing bore of a man.

+2
Lesley Niyori
MichaelaSJ
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What a effing bore of a man. Empty What a effing bore of a man.

Post  MichaelaSJ Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 am

I did not watch much of the eulogy/funeral for #41, but...

His Excellency, President Trump showed up late, holding up the ceremony and as the ceremony proceeded, there he is looking around, twiddling his fingers looking bored as hell because, sheeesh, it is not about him.

Fuck you Baby Donnie Trump!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

What a effing bore of a man. Empty Re: What a effing bore of a man.

Post  Lesley Niyori Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:10 am

He even managed to screw the pooch by being seen on video, to not even try to say the Apostles Creed.

Pretty much demonstrating, his Christian white supporters are all the stupid twats they are.
They basically just got dissed by Trump live on video.
And no doubt they will still like him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  jentay1367 Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:59 am

The Bride at every wedding and the corpse at every funeral...lol. My understanding was he was only welcome if he promised to keep his pie hole shut.

Everything you want is on the other side of fear

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:04 pm

Twas disrespectful. Was I a member of the late President's family I would be quite upset by that. Condolences to them, he was a good man. Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:36 pm

Lesley Niyori wrote:...to not even try to say the Apostles Creed.
Well, you'll never catch me saying the apostle's creed either. But he could at least have looked at the hymnal.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:23 pm

Reminds me of my former boss. A couple of friends were killed in a plane crash, not for the first time I experienced that. I flew a 'missing man' formation as one was lowered into the ground. Later as is traditional here there was a meal in a local pub. The boss paid for the meal because the family was not well off. But by God he milked it. He was, is a psychopath. The funeral became about him. He enjoyed it while the rest of us felt sick.
Trump is just like that. He's totally uncomfortable when it's not about him.

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:39 pm

mariehart1 wrote:He's totally uncomfortable when it's not about him.
Nailed it!

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  jentay1367 Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:42 pm

It's the malignant narcissist's credo! Enough about me, how do you feel about.....ME? Lol

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:07 am

Well, not too long, my American Cousins, just make sure that there is a good, honest, middle of the road Democratic candidate.... not Mrs. Clinton.... and he or she will walk it!

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jentay1367 Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:12 am

From your lips to gods ear!

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:20 am

Texas had a Democratic Senate candidate, Beto O'Rouke who gave Ted Cruz a run for his money. He is likeable, comes across as honest, has a progressive bent that I could get behind.

There is talk about getting him into the race for POTUS - NO!

The opposition is already mounting against him as he is not progressive enough - WHAT!

Remember, "I am not a member of any organized political party, I am a Democrat", Will Rogers.

We will self-destruct trying to find a candidate the will win an election against the singleminded Republican Party.

Most folk would be hard pressed to label me as anything other than a progressive - BUT I AM ALSO A PRAGMATIST. We cannot get everything we want in one election, one generation and maybe one lifetime. But we can get what we need a little bit at a time.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  jentay1367 Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:25 am

Screw that, I want the moonman to run. If hump is electable then so is the moonman. Let the rollercoaster rip. I'm done with pragmatics

Last edited by jentay1367 on Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:26 am

At the bottom of the page (at least on my laptop) is a link to: Similar Items. I tried the link to:

http://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com/t3246-we-re-pretty-effing-dumb-as-a-country

It is a legitimate link although the post is from 2014. But read it, if only to give you an excuse to bang your head against a wall.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  jentay1367 Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:29 am

We are doomed. What is your point?

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:35 am

What a effing bore of a man. Kamala

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:36 am

jentay1367 wrote:Screw that, I want the moonman to run. If hump is electable then so is the moonman. Let the rollercoaster rip. I'm done with pragmatics
Let him take out Cornyn in 2020 and then he can do an Obama in 2024 or 2028.

We cannot, must not have this punk around come January 20, 2021:
What a effing bore of a man. Trump-No

In any case, you youngin's will have to carry my torch by then.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  jentay1367 Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:38 am

No...she doesn't have the experience. But I like her for her Judge shaming abilities alone

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:38 am

Celia Eriksson wrote:What a effing bore of a man. Kamala
She is also a very good choice, but (SORRY JESS) my pragmatism says no woman, no one of color will get elected this next election.

I am not going to cast my vote as a simple protest.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  jentay1367 Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:42 am

Jerry Brown is electable. If he can stay focused.

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:05 am

MichaelaSJ wrote:
Well, you'll never catch me saying the apostle's creed either. But he could at least have looked at the hymnal.

The difference is, you don't claim to be Christian (I presume), while Trump cynically pretends that he is to get the white evangelical vote. It shows both the depth of his hypocrisy and the gullibility of his voters.

~*~ Tara

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." — Edgar A. Poe
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:07 am

jentay1367 wrote:Jerry Brown is electable. If he can stay focused.
Jerry Brown dropped the Governor Moonbeam moniker when he was mayor of Oakland. He has served California quite well in his current stint.

He is also 80 and I suspect he wants to ride of into the sunset with his wife (20 years his junior).

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:57 pm

Tara wrote:
MichaelaSJ wrote:

The difference is, you don't claim to be Christian (I presume), while Trump cynically pretends that he is to get the white evangelical vote. It shows both the depth of his hypocrisy and the gullibility of his voters.

Precisely.

I'm no longer into the Christian thing, and I won't pretend to be either.

Trump is a true politician in some ways, but in so many others, he's an offensive self-absorbed piece of shit. A smart politician would have made the effort and played the moment. Trump though isn't smart. Lucky made him the son of a billionaire. Luck made him a president. Luck will probably keep him out of jail. He's as dumb as his voters though.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:57 pm

Lesley Niyori wrote:He's as dumb as his voters though.

I would say "dumb as a bag of hammers," but the hammers would actually be useful.

~*~ Tara

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." — Edgar A. Poe
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  jentay1367 Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:08 am

I am not feeling having a potus that is a total douchebag. Nothing about previous douchebags absolves the present douchebag of his douchebagidness. Screw Donny John. His frikkin' days are numbered, anyways. Miki may be too classy to point it out, but I'm not. Hey, anyone notice Pences impersonation of a zombie today? Toady, sycophant, lackey. Pitiful.

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum