The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

delusional sjws

+2
MichaelaSJ
Angelic
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

delusional sjws Empty Re: delusional sjws

Post  MichaelaSJ Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:31 pm

Angelic wrote:...i dont have any sympathy for british people since they are all fascist sjws themselves, im just being objective
No angel, you are far from objective - you are delusional Exclamation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:16 pm

"Also come back when you can formulate an actual argument instead of just statements."

Perhaps you might want to actually have evidence already present in your post(s) proving your, generally speaking, outrageous claims to begin with.

You are about the same as the average Creationist, spouting idiotic assertions without a hint of proof. Rebutting you is about as useful an exercise as is rebutting a religious fanatic.

And your obsession with social justice warriors is actually just making you look INsane if anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:55 pm

Angelic wrote:Im one of the sanest people in this world.
That is because you live in a fish bowl tucked away in the corner of someone's kitchen and the only thing you ever see is the toast popping up when it is done - you never get to see anything beyond your tiny little world of one fish in a fish bowl.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:11 am

Angel, please calm down. My Mother is British. Do not skate upon thin ice with me.

Such a statement that all one people are this or that borders upon racism. As a young gay male, leaving home because of my Father's homophobia, I thought my Mother was one of the hardest women in the universe. After three decades of not talking to her, and meeting her months after my Father's death, I found her the most wonderful, kind, warm hearted woman upon this Earth. As far from a Social Justice Warrior as you may find.

Being myself half British in blod and very British in values, I do take exception to your generalisation and would ask that you cease such behaviour here.. I accept that our Universities and places of learning are a hotbed of near Marxist values, espoused from those that profess to teach impartiality. Most of our young that attend are intelligent and are not such easy prey.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:56 am

Wasting your breath Celia dear.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Jehanne Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:55 am

Angelic wrote:sjws are fascists who can't be reasoned with, my friend argued with sjws before most don't know the facts. For instance Hitler banned books and guns, same as SJWs, but many sjws don't even know that about him.

the eu is evil and a one-world-government where fascist banks control everything, the eu has been trying to ruin british economy since day one, i dont have any sympathy for british people since they are all fascist sjws themselves, im just being objective

sjws say they care about gays but they don't, deep down they want a country to be at least 50% muslim and dont care if muslims ban gays

The World is, clearly, moving towards atheistic naturalism:

Wikipedia -- Demographics of atheism

Jehanne

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:19 pm

Jehanne wrote:
Angelic wrote:sjws are fascists who can't be reasoned with, my friend argued with sjws before most don't know the facts. For instance Hitler banned books and guns, same as SJWs, but many sjws don't even know that about him.

the eu is evil and a one-world-government where fascist banks control everything, the eu has been trying to ruin british economy since day one, i dont have any sympathy for british people since they are all fascist sjws themselves, im just being objective

sjws say they care about gays but they don't, deep down they want a country to be at least 50% muslim and dont care if muslims ban gays

The World is, clearly, moving towards atheistic naturalism:

Wikipedia -- Demographics of atheism

Not sure where the connection of your comment is to your quoting of Angelic's post.

But statistically speaking Atheists have increased in numbers and Christianity has been in decline. Muslims though have also been on the increase. So I would not suggest that Atheists are taking over globally just yet. I can show numbers if interested.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Jehanne Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:26 pm

I don't see the secular West (the US, UK, Canada, etc.) as promoting any religion. I think that our secular leaders embrace what Voltaire said:

“If you have two religions in your land, the two will cut each other’s throats; but if you have thirty religions, they will dwell in peace”

Jehanne

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:26 pm

I don't know why this post was attributed to Lesley, but I apologize for the error

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:24 pm

Lesley, if you think Donald Trump is religious, then you know very little of what you speak of.

I will agree that the christian fundamentalists hold great sway in our government, but the Nation as a whole is moving towards secularism and that is creating great consternation in their leadership.
Study: America Becoming Less Christian, More Secular

A comprehensive survey of Americans has revealed that there are about 5 million fewer Christians across the United States than there were in 2007, and millions more who identify as atheist or agnostic, or who say they have no religion in particular

https://www.newsweek.com/study-america-becoming-less-christian-more-secular-330939

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:53 pm

MichaelaSJ wrote:Lesley, if you think Donald Trump is religious, then you know very little of what you speak of.

I will agree that the christian fundamentalists hold great sway in our government, but the Nation as a whole is moving towards secularism and that is creating great consternation in their leadership.

A comprehensive survey of Americans has revealed that there are about 5 million fewer Christians across the United States than there were in 2007, and millions more who identify as atheist or agnostic, or who say they have no religion in particular

https://www.newsweek.com/study-america-becoming-less-christian-more-secular-330939

I'm not disagreeing, Trump is for Trump. I don't think he would have room in his life for any other god other than himself.

Pence though, he is worrisome.

The numbers say Atheists are on the rise, but so are Muslims. The thing is, the rabid Christians are still controlling the positions that count. And they are anti anything that isn't them. They're bastions of complete hate.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Jehanne Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:42 am

MichaelaSJ wrote:Lesley, if you think Donald Trump is religious, then you know very little of what you speak of.

Evangelicals are definitively in decline:

GOP Has a Looming Evangelical Problem, Too

Jehanne

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:32 pm

Hopefully the US survives until then. Because no one is saying mother nature is planning to be that generous.

The old buggers might last too long.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:24 pm

"I thought you weren't allowed to talk to me, so fuck off."

I took you off block, decided it wasn't worth it.

Also decided might as well go with it so to speak.

If you're going to post unfounded, unproven, inane, idiotic, random, psychopathic drivel, and no one's going to stop you, then that's the way I guess it's going to be.

So if you don't have anything useful to say for a transgender person, oh well.
If this is the only place that wants you, oh well.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:43 pm

Angelic wrote:
Lesley Niyori wrote:
If you're going to post unfounded, unproven, inane, idiotic, random, psychopathic drivel, and no one's going to stop you, then that's the way I guess it's going to be.
Funny because that's how I feel about you.

So if you don't have anything useful to say for a transgender person, oh well.
If this is the only place that wants you, oh well.
It's a pity the world is too insane and delusional to appreciate what I have to offer. Perhaps if people started thinking in a more enlightened manner, instead of infantile.

Is this where I say "No I'm not you are"?

You won't be the first transgender person I've written off as "I couldn't care less about their challenges in life" dear, you likely won't be the last.

Just because you are dealing with similar challenges to mine, doesn't mean I have to give a damn about you. Your life sucks (as you've made abundantly clear), and that doesn't much bother me.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:51 pm

So when I say don't answer each other's posts, it means nothing? Here, it is you Lesley. Please respect my wish, you can see what happens when you talk to each other here! Last chance all round. Do not answer each other's posts!!!!!! Final warning, not up for discussion, do not PM me! Next one does it will have a time ban.

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:57 pm

Lesley Niyori wrote:Pence though, he is worrisome.

Compare the likeability of Mike Pence to Spiro Agnew (Nixon's first Vice President who had to resign after being indicted for taking bribes when he was governor of Maryland). Pence's likeability is rated at minus something.

Unfortunately, unless there is a plane crash while seven GOP Senators are on a junket to the Bahamas, when Ruth Bader Ginsberg's health gives out next year the GOP led Senate will give us another Kavanaugh on the SCOTUS bench with a solid 6-3 majority.

I want Pence to step into the POTUS chair, he will engender once again twenty plus gaggle of GOP challengers for the POTUS slot in 2020. BRING ON MIKE PENCE, PLEASE.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Jehanne Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:49 pm

Evangelicals in the US are definitively in decline:

http://www.pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/age-distribution/

Note the rise of the "nones".

Jehanne

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:56 pm

Quite right Celia. Angelic is Clueless. You know I'm Irish. One of my best friends is English, actually two. My bruv in law is Saff London part English and Dublin.

If there's a nationality more tolerant then it's Canada which is British influenced.

Of course Brexit has distorted this. But the English haven't changed that much. They are not and never will be fascist.
Ever ever ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:37 pm

My dad is English. Not blood, just as good as if he was though. Actually, that's all the more to his credit, that he makes a habit of helping out transgender girls in foreign to him countries as in my case I'm Canadian and my sisters (Katie, Sierra, and Monroe) are American.

And Celia is a good example of the worth of some people in England.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:01 am

If you open the link that Jehanne has supplied, it is necessary to look at the Table in addition to the Chart.

The sample sizes in the table are indicative of what is happening generally in the U.S. The total population size, for all age groups for christians generally is 23,297 while the unaffiliated for all age groups is 7,437 or 32%. What is even more telling is in the age group 18-29 the population size for the christians is 3,957 while the unaffiliated is 2,603 or 66%.

The younger the population in general gets, the less they are believing in magical beings.

Last edited by MichaelaSJ on Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum