The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please pay attention...

3 posters

Go down

Please pay attention... Empty Please pay attention...

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:35 am

...to what is going to be happening in my Country, the USofA over the next couple of days.

Trump announced he is pulling 2,000 troops out of Syria to the disgust of our Defense Department. He has announced he is pulling 7,000 troops out of Afghanistan with no one but Putin applauding the moves

Trump has fired his Attorney General, his Chief of Staff and his Secretary of Defense

He has appointed sycophants to the SCOTUS, to the Department of Justice, the FBI

He has stomped his foot in a tantrum and will be shutting our government down starting this week sending hundreds of thousands of Federal employees, employees of vendors, independent contractors home AT THEIR CHRISTMAS

This man-child has truly lost his mind and I and many, many others, conservatives and progressives alike are expressing deep concerns for what this child will do

I am scared!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Please pay attention... Empty Re: Please pay attention...

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Lesley Niyori wrote:Pulling out of Syria and A-stan is good,
No it isn't and you need a better understanding of what is going on in both countries and not just a knee jerk reaction.

Pulling out of Syria means the collapse of a very great ally in the Kurds and also gives Putin a warm water port. Giving Putin and al-Assad free rein to squash the Kurds will forever stain the US's history and we will not recover.

Pulling out of Afghanistan hastens the further collapse of a minimal government and maintaining an area of Islamic strife with recruitment of ISIS and al Qaeda types of insurgents overflowing the borders into the rest of the world. It is also an area of opium poppy production which is contributing to an upsurge in heroin use and the deaths and societal horror that will continue with a growing supply of opium.

Lesley, it is not a simple proposition to simply remove troops from each area. From where I sit, it is Donald Trump giving Putin and Erdogan blow jobs and swallowing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:48 pm

Angel, I am watching closely.... that was not a nice thing to say to Lesley! You are disrespecting me by ignoring my direction about not answering each other's posts. Great Jumping Jehoshaphat what do I have to do?! Final chance, please do not answer, it's not up for discussion.

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:26 am

Lesley Niyori wrote:Miki, I AM an expert on 20th century global military political subject

Please pay attention... Charlie-sigh

Miki continues watching another boring US football game.

BTW:

• Ho Chi Minh came to power during the French occupation of Indochina (a western appellation)
  • The Taliban came to power in 1994, before the US involvement in the area and was formed as a result of the Soviet occupation.
  • Saddam Hussein came to power in 1979 as a result of the resignation of al-Bakr, long before the US got there. The U.S. backed Iraq in the war between Iraq/Iran because Iran was also our enemy due to the rise of Ayatollah Khomeini.
Please check your history, before you embarrass yourself.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:49 am

Lesley Niyori wrote:My competence in knowledge of world history isn't lacking in any fashion.

Please pay attention... Charlie-sigh
MEH

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:41 am

Lesley Niyori wrote:It's enough that I have the education. It serves me well.
Then you, of all people with your superior intellect and wealth of knowledge should know there is often several different stories leading up to a similar, but different answer.

Sleep tight, professor.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:41 pm

Surely one of the lessons of history for America is that while interfering in other countries doesn't always work out. Not interfering and isolationism always comes back to haunt the US.
No win situation.

Putin's man, sorry child in the Whitehouse is doing his bidding for him. He's giving free reign to Russia and China now. China is mopping up much of Africa at the moment and Putin has eyes on breaking up the EU and NATO. I'll be he loves the chaos in British politics. A Corbyn government would be the icing on the cake.

Crazy times we live in.

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:35 pm

mariehart1 wrote:Putin's man, sorry child in the Whitehouse is doing his bidding for him. He's giving free reign to Russia and China now.  
There are two beliefs here:

[1]Putin has some shit on Trump that he is dangling over Trumps head[2] Trump want to put his name on a mega building downtown Moscow

I believe it is #2. I think it is Trump has a Teflon shell and while Putin may have damaging evidence against Trump, Trump would forsake the damage for a Trump name on a building anywhere.
mariehart1 wrote:China is mopping up much of Africa at the moment...
Africa is too far removed from the geopolitic to concern me at the moment. There are physical materials that China can control, but that simply means the world economy will adjust to the price of scarce goods.

What does concern me is China's intrusion in the South China Sea, commandeering shallow atolls and building islands capable of supporting warplanes, war ships and submarines that are capable of chasing off our Seventh Fleet. Once we lose our command of the area, China will simply exert its will over South East Asia.

Australia and New Zealand will come under the umbrella of pressure of China and will eventually need to lean towards China and not the West.
mariehart1 wrote:...Putin has eyes on breaking up the EU and NATO.
It has been very clear from when Putin took control of Russia that he wanted to recreate the Soviet Union in his version.

He got Georgia back, he will re-take the Ukraine before the 2020 election and then will move on the Baltic countries. His biggest excuse - well, there are a lot of Russians living in all of these countries and they should decide who should govern them.

Ukraine will be bloody, the Baltics not so much as NATO will capitulate because the U.S. will have lessened its support, thank you Trump.
mariehart1 wrote:I'll be he loves the chaos in British politics. A Corbyn government would be the icing on the cake.
I leave the British comments to the Brits here. I don't know who Corbyn is.
mariehart1 wrote:Crazy times we live in.
"The Capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them."
Lenin
As long as there is a Dollar to be made, the West will capitulate to whatever China and Russia do. As long as there is a need to improve a quarter to quarter, year to year earnings report, we will not upset the growth of either the Russians or Chinese.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:10 pm

Ok, a perspective from a middle of the roader/greeny Brit. If and when Brexit comes along, we will be turning once again to the Commonwealth. Australia and New Zealand have had several referendums about removing the Union Flag from their flags, becoming a republic, breaking from all British ties. Every time they have voted to remain with the status quo and Britain could need them very soon. China and Russia are influencing every nation upon earth in one way or another. World democracy is sacrosanct. The Americans must choose wisely next Presidential election too, then stability will prevail I am sure. For why? I am just as sure their last choice has thrown a spanner in the works of true democracy.

Corbyn is pro-Brexit, he has said he will see Brexit through and has a history of dislike of the EU, there is and often has been small difference between the Labour and Conservatives, but Corbyn is quite different in all ways bar that. The EU was never in favour with the left which never trusted it, hence Corbyn's distaste. Now the dictatorial EU is the babe of the young left. Yes, the modern far left now wishes to be part of the rich man's club! Corbyn has lots of very left wing ideas, some are good tbh. I don't think I'd want him just yet though, maybe in 2021 he would be good. Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:36 pm

Lesley, I am so glad that you are stuck in your little berg. From what I have garnered from your posts over time is that you have no real world experience.

The chance of anything happening to you in your dear Canada is really, really slim.

So, go celebrate your very simple uncomplicated life in wherever Canada.

I will not participate in any thread that you participate in and I will delete any posts in a thread that I start.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum