The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas!!!

3 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty Merry Christmas!!!

Post  Jehanne Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:54 am

I am not a believer, but I love the Holiday, Christmas tree especially!!

Jehanne

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty Re: Merry Christmas!!!

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:06 pm

I am also not a believer but best wishes to you and your family and friends for a happy holiday season.

My Son is away on a vacation to Thailand this week so it is my Wife and Daughter this year.

Last edited by MichaelaSJ on Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Lack of proper thought)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:23 pm

I'm a believer!!!! Santa, The Easter Bunny, Pixies, Fairies, Goblins, Ghosties, Elves, Trolls, Sandman, Bigfoot, Ghoulies, Cookie Monster, The Abonimamble Snowman, The Flying Spaghetti Monster, Mermaids, Jesus...… ok, I know, I know.... going a bit far there with the last one, best keep it real....

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum