The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Obsessesions?

+4
MichaelaSJ
Anna Mull
Celia Eriksson
Michi
8 posters

Go down

Any Obsessesions?  Empty Any Obsessesions?

Post  Michi Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:00 am

Mine's the stock market. Spend too much time looking at it, researching it, etc. A New Year's resolution is to try to keep it to a minimum.

Michi

Back to top Go down

Any Obsessesions?  Empty Re: Any Obsessesions?

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 am

A couple, I guess. That's if ya don't include the everlasting war against age and shopping and stuff and are talking cultural world. I have a thing about the books of Lucy Maud Montgomery, I simply love period drama very much and her books are fantastical. Good tv and films of period drama too, the series drama Road To Avonlea is my favourite and I've watch it a lot. Then antiques, I am simply crazy for old, pretty stuff and have far too much of it! Yet I still pick pieces up, I tell myself I'll sell other things, but never do! Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Mull Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:46 pm

As far as hobbies are concerned: video games. I enjoy talking about them, watching videos of them, learning about upcoming games, playing them (obviously), etc.

I have a couple of other things that I obsess over, but I'd rather not talk about them. Embarassed
Anna Mull
Anna Mull

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:09 pm

Anna Mull wrote:

I have a couple of other things that I obsess over, but I'd rather not talk about them. Embarassed

Oh Anna, don't we all! Well maybe not exactly the same things, maybe another's large thing, oh my... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

As I say, I like the little fun games, bubblewitch, KK Hollywood and some of the find the object thingys, but I've never gone for the computery, playstation or xbox games. Maybe I should try one or two computer ones and see what they are like. I guess I'd like one with an interesting story that goes deep, rather than shooting, driving or sporty type ones that I know are popular, coz I would not like them I am sure.

Celia xx

Last edited by Celia Eriksson on Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:09 pm

My obsession was to buy the best I could afford of an item. Back in my guy days I was into woodworking. I always bought the best tool I could afford.

Stanley Tools, a British maker of quality tools was passed over if Lie-Nielsen, a U.S. maker of superior planes, chisels and saws had a similar model. It paid off when I finally had to sell my tools a decade ago. I sold nearly everything I had in my wood shop for at least what I paid for it, sometimes for more. I think it was as much an ego thing as much as an investment.

Now, I shop for value as I am not working and can no longer afford the better item.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  tiffany_elizabeth Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:17 am

I'll just come right out and say it. My primary obsession is sex. I'm not sure how much detail I can go into here, but I've been obsessed with figuring out ways to be with a man that are mutually pleasurable but still allow me to be feminine.

My other obsession is femininity. I wasn't allowed to express it growing up, I'm ridding my life of exclusively male things, and I don't even like gender neutral stuff. If there's a distinctly feminine alternative, even if it's something as simple as color (for example, a notebook with a pink cover over any of the other colors available or pens with hearts on them) I pick them over the gender neutral alternatives. It may be something I "grow out of" since it seems to be a reaction to being forced into boy and gender neutral stuff at an age where most girls used girly things (ex. everything was pink or decorated with flowers, hearts, or glitter), just like most of the girls in my class stopped caring about their school supplies looking girly and switched to black, yellow, or blue notebooks and yellow pencils, but that's where I am now.

tiffany_elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:32 pm

I have many obsessions....

I love comics, I love movies. Especially old movies. In the U.K. There is a tv channel called talking pictures. It shows forgotten old movies and tg shows. I can't get enough of the channel.

I also love musicals....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love is natural,  hate is taught.... Like a Star @ heaven
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:00 pm

Obsession, hmm, something I can't seem to control right?

Romance novels, Legos and Barbies and models.

I have way more than I have space for, yet, I just keep getting more.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:57 pm

Well, there's the obvious "Kaibeth, will you please stop talking about airplanes."

I also am rather obsessive about going to the nearest fast food place to a beggar and getting them something warm to eat.

Online chat may be an issue for me too. I have two chat tabs open in my browser and seven active discord channels.

Oh, and my nightly puff of cannabis is a "can't do without."

Any Obsessesions?  39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum