The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important question that will change things

4 posters

Go down

Shall we change our title to The Transgender Boards?

Important question that will change things Vote_lcap100%Important question that will change things Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 10 ]
Important question that will change things Vote_lcap0%Important question that will change things Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Important question that will change things Empty Important question that will change things

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:25 pm

Hi Everyone!!!

We now own the domain www.transgenderboards.com and I want to ask by general consensus if we should now change our title to The Transgender Boards. The old boards had the domain tgboards.com and is still owned as far as I can tell. We have the right to have the new name.

It will affect how people find us, it is slow now and will be even slower at first, but as we all sign in we will move up the pages of google, bing, yahoo etc again. ATM a search for The Transgender Times finds us, but not many folk are going to put that title in their search engines.

Well, it will affect your finding the boards unless you place it in your favourites now. Ensure yo are logged in when you do and the https is showing transgenderboards above.

I am going to do it on a voting system. I think we will benefit from this in time. I think a week is long enough. Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Important question that will change things Empty Re: Important question that will change things

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:55 pm

Well it is currently 2 out of two in favour of going with TG Boards Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Important question that will change things Empty Re: Important question that will change things

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:28 pm

Thanks Lesley, as you and I seem to be the only ones here lately. Oh, just saw seven vote for! I reckon I'll do it in a couple of days..... give others a slight chance to air their views.... BTW everyone, these boards are NOT monetized!!!!!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tiffany_elizabeth Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:37 am

Might bring more people in, actually. To be honest I almost skipped over it in Google because I thought it was just an online newsletter. Nothing in the name indicated that it was a discussion forum.

tiffany_elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:58 am

I think the consensus is clear. Ok!

*Edit: Well I am having isssues changing the title on the title page, but to the search engines we are now The Transgender Boards and the domain name is already up. I will try again later, must get ready coz I'm out shopping and then on shift tonight. Will try again tomorrow. Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:59 pm

Well, I am back from my grocery shop and I got some petrol too.... that was quite brisk for me and I bought a different scent, well spritz, which usually takes a while for me to choose! I don't leave for work 'til 5 so let's have another quick go, before I have my bath and stuff! I guess the banner don't mean that much, as we are listed as we want, but it'd be nice to have the right banner. So, if there's any interference on here..... sorry! Normal service will be resumed shortly! As they say!

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:26 pm

Celia Eriksson wrote:Thanks Lesley, as you and I seem to be the only ones here lately.

I'm generally lurking about every day, even though I don't always post anything. I suspect I'm not the only one. And I'll continue coming regardless of whether you rename the site. Thank you Celia!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~*~ Tara

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." — Edgar A. Poe
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:33 pm

Thanks Tara!!

Well, I have tried but have not a clue how to do it!!!! It's all blibs and blobs to me, it's set in their somehow and I just don't know how to put a new logo up. Rebecca!!!!!!! Help, help, help, help!!!!

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum