The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember, the bathroom is for peeing and doing cocaine :)

2 posters

Go down

Remember, the bathroom is for peeing and doing cocaine :) Empty Remember, the bathroom is for peeing and doing cocaine :)

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:30 pm

The last line of the video is really worth it Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Remember, the bathroom is for peeing and doing cocaine :) Empty Re: Remember, the bathroom is for peeing and doing cocaine :)

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:38 pm

She is great! Well, I don't do this cocaine in the bathroom, I hate drugs! But I'll be buggered if I'll go into the gents! More likely to cause trouble!

Don't ya just love feminists, the alpha females? Alpha males are the same. E.g. all Alphas, male and female cis are the bossy boots of society, the same ones running our nations. They are mostly sexually frastrated too! I'll bet, a pound of money to a pinch of s""t that many alpha males of the same age as me would happily fuck me, but still want, on the outside, to curtail my rights. I hate Alphas!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down