The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism by Aron Ra (2016)

Go down

Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism by Aron Ra (2016) Empty Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism by Aron Ra (2016)

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:36 pm

Because it won't always be YouTube videos that I have to mention.....

This is a work by an ex-Mormon, atheist, and scholar who is particularly well spoken and obviously a capable author.

Easily found on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_13?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=foundational+falsehoods+of+creationism&sprefix=Foundational+%2Caps%2C182&crid=28N98Y9XRTSQ5

Why am I suggesting this book to a transgender audience?
Simple.
Christianity, while not 100% nasty fucking people, is certainly so rife with them (nasty fucking people), that it is worth noting what motivates these people to promote their hate the way they do.

Know your enemy (Sun Tsu the Art of War). And whether you are religious yourself, or not at all, don't go thinking you a transgender person are NOT in a war. You is. And denying it is both not helping the rest of us, as well as not helping yourself much.

The book is NOT about becoming an atheist or in any way a manual of how to be an atheist. This book is a harsh bright light that you can shine on some very dangerous bullshit though. And that is precisely what Creationism is. Bullshit.

And these bullshit artists are behind some of the worst of transphobic hate in existence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum