The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vitamin Oil for lips.

Go down

Vitamin Oil for lips. Empty Vitamin Oil for lips.

Post  Celia Eriksson Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:32 pm

Hi Everyone!!!

I like to keep my vitamin intake balanced and find prune juice gives plenty of that, being rich in vitamins C, D and E. I used to take capsules and it was expensive, I took Vitamin E in oil form and it's about 14 pounds for 75ml!!! Getting vitamins from food is a lot cheaper!

So the last bottle I used hung around in one of my three, (yes three!!!), bathroom cabinets and I don't like stuff hanging around that I don't use, (yes, I use all the goodies!), and was thinking of throwing it away. Before I did, I read online vitamin e oil, when smeared upon the lips is good for them, it prevents breakage of the skin and even has a slight plumping action too!!!

I've been doing that for a couple of months now before beddybyes and I have to say my lips are a little plumper and though I rarely had cracked lips they seem much more moisturized than ever. Just a little tip! Anyway, it lasts ages, I have just bought a new bottle, but the old one still has some in it and it was only half full when I began doing it!!!!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum