The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a place to discuss adult issues from a TG perspective?

+2
Celia Eriksson
tiffany_elizabeth
6 posters

Go down

Is there a place to discuss adult issues from a TG perspective? Empty Is there a place to discuss adult issues from a TG perspective?

Post  tiffany_elizabeth Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:56 pm

I've found a lot of online TG communities and I've found a lot of adult oriented Q&A forums, but I haven't found any overlap between the two.

I have a lot of questions. In the TG communities I generally can't ask the type of questions I have. I understand the reason. A Google search turning up an indexed post with the wrong words and phrases could draw in the wrong type of people. At the Q&A forums I can't get actual answers because I spend more time answering questions about being TG or answering followup questions to clarify only for the person/people asking them to just step out of the conversation with "ok, that's weird" or something like that.

Again, I get the reason. We're a percentage of a percentage of the population, not many people encounter us, and you don't find many of us outside of a dedicated community or at least sub-community like you find on Quora or Reddit.

So even though living as a heterosexual male I knew everything I needed to know about adult interactions and I can get along well enough presenting as a bi male in adult interactions with men, when it comes to adult interactions as a woman, how to maintain my femininity during the act, questions on lower prostheses, etc. I really don't have anywhere to go.

tiffany_elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Is there a place to discuss adult issues from a TG perspective? Empty Re: Is there a place to discuss adult issues from a TG perspective?

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:13 am

Hi Tiffany!!!

Well, you may well be best asking here, it is a backwater with little interference from bigots or holier than thou transwomen. Fire away! We have many experienced ladies here to answer your questions. I admit, I am a bit unique in being totally happy with my femininity and a complete nutcase to boot, yet absolutely my own person....  we differ though, in that I like men lots and lots.... but I will try and answer if I can. Oh, I am in England though and must sleep very soon!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Is there a place to discuss adult issues from a TG perspective? Empty Re: Is there a place to discuss adult issues from a TG perspective?

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:36 am

Well Tiffany, I'm off to bed now, 12.30 am here... but others will be here. So ask away.... goodnight!

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:50 am

Perhaps a separate "category" for such topics would be in order. But, I think such topics would be welcome here.

And, Tiffany, if anyone fucks with you, just call The Badger.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is there a place to discuss adult issues from a TG perspective? 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:36 am

I would suggest that you start a thread and if someone has information that may be personal in nature they can go PM.

Personally, I won't be a participant in any discussion as I want nothing to do with male contact - sexual or otherwise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:14 pm

Two observations.

If it is on the internet, Google can find it.
So if you look for it, you will indeed find it.

So that said, if you want to ask questions of a very specific nature, you can assume Google will know if you talked about it and will tell the internet you did.

So, do you want the internet to know you are wanting to know you asked certain very specific questions?

That's it in a nutshell.

I'm on a wargaming/military history/other military slanted topic forum. And I think I can describe it best as Americanocentric predominantly more right than left mindset and yet entirely international grade membership. So odds are, if you totally loathe Trump, and hate all things American, it's probably not an ideal place to be transgender. Because, to the US right, transgender equals Left-leaning entitled special interest snowflakes, regardless of whether that is fair or even accurate. Because that IS the way a lot of the right patriotic crowd see it. That's fact, as I have witnessed it to be so.

And one dude clearly wanted to know "is this woman all she claims to be?" So he Googled me. I'm fairly sure he now knows I'm transgender. he'd have needed to be blind to miss it. He didn't mention it. Maybe he's not an asshole. But, he likely sees me now, as I am but not as he thought I seemed.
Unsure whether there is any point continuing to post there. That's the reality of the internet.
Some people will treat your properly, and some will be complete scum. I never have comments enabled on my YouTube videos. Just not interested in the hate. Likely makes the videos pointless though. They never draw any attention. So, it was more or less pointless uploading them.

My main point. If you have a name, and use your name, and your location and you say anything that ruffles feathers, Google can rat you out.

I for the record, am real, and not afraid to be it.

Go ahead, go Google Lesley Niyori, let me know what you find. Add Ontario Canada if you want.
There I am. Easy to locate images of me. I'm real, and I'm large as life. I'm on YouTube too.

I think Google knows I'm here too.

Yeah, some of you here are indeed unwilling to be public.
Your business.
And you already know my thoughts on it.

I'm a veteran of the bullshit that is online dating too.
I'm very much aware of what society REALLY thinks of us.
"Adult" will only result in you being predominantly seen as something peculiar to fuck.
You will have assholes who want to punch the transgender woman ticket.
You will have people who think we are some form of collectible experience.
You will have those that say they love us, really, the same way I love anime though.
But you likely will find honest open real conversations few and far between.

If we discuss it here, the internet will likely see it.
If you can be identified, you will be.
Unless of course, no one in your personal life ever has reason to ask Google to look.
That's the thing eh, people have to want to look before they find.

If anyone here, wants to hear the real, accurate, genuine, first-person experiences of a transgender woman, who is mature, and post-op, and fully recovered, and able to discuss what it is like to have a real relationship that is intimate. Hey, you CAN either email me or come over to my Facebook and talk inside my Secret Group (ie it is not reported to Facebook searches and Google). Or how about this, you can PHONE me, yeah, actual phone call (I can also do text, but chances are you'd be interrupting my fiance who can rarely ever put the thing down Smile ).

I haven't seen it all by any stretch of the imagination.
But, I suppose I CAN say, I've done almost all of what matters.
I know what it was like to be amab and addicted to sex and married in a cliche hetero relationship with kids in the equation.
I have no idea what it's like to be transgender female, and out in grade school and wondering, do I go stealth when I move into high school. I have local friends though, who have had to ask that question of themselves.
I haven't worked since 94. That's 25 years ago, as well as 19 years before I even existed as me. So I can't really discuss the working world and being transgender. I don't even remember what working feels like.
But being transgender and a student, and being transgender and part of the workforce hardly counts as 'awkward adult sexual content' for the most part.
I know what it is like to be now apparently demisexual, and engaged to a woman (even though I searched for 3 years for a likely non-existent cliche 1950s husband), who is pre-op transgender female ie still has a penis that almost works, with some effort. She wants to be post-op like me.

I can tell you all manner of things connected to sex where the parts are concerned.
I'm able to give some good chat about dating and what to expect and what to be aware of.

The real question, is where do you want to ask me?

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:18 pm

See the Facebook button off to the side -------------------------------------------------------------->

Click on it, it takes you to me on Facebook. Identify yourself so I know it's the you from here.

And before you say hysterical things about Facebook, the internet already knows.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  tiffany_elizabeth Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:29 pm

I finally got around to getting back to this. Some things came up months ago when I posted this that left me with little time, other things came up that put the questions I have on the back burner so I forgot about this thread, but it's starting to become relevant again so here I am.

I'll just come out and say I can't handle penetrative sex with my current equipment. It's going to be a while before I can use the entrance for that because it's going to take a couple of weeks of antibiotics to get a very sharp broken tooth pulled (right now my choices are to let it tear up the bottom of my tongue or the guy I'm with) and using what's traditionally thought of as the exit for its primary purpose is painful enough. I bought toys to get practice with both ends (and yes, I keep them stored far apart and clearly marked so I don't get the two mixed up), but it just isn't going to happen.

I've been looking into methods that are mutually pleasurable. Frotting caught my eye, but it seems overtly masculine for both parties. I figured if I put a sleeve over it as a prosthesis of sorts he could penetrate me and I could just consider the stimulation to that part the same as when a cisgendered woman has a similar part stimulated. After all, my dysphoria is to the extent that I don't want to use it as a guy part, but stimulation doesn't bother me as long as it's done in a way a cisgendered woman could have hers stimulated.

I bought the sleeve I was going to take to "the playground" with me and I decided to test it out with a toy. It was painfully tight and the sleeve ultimately ripped. It was the biggest one I could get, too.

So basically I'm looking for advice on mutually pleasurable methods with a guy that won't compromise my femininity. I know penetration of a natural orifice can be pleasurable for some, but I'll never get there so that's out. Sleeves are too small, and going without a prosthesis just seems to emphasize the masculine nature of the act.

While we're on the subject of prostheses, does anyone have any experience with the B-Lady line or something similar? I don't know if I can link to the product here since it contains somewhat graphic images (though it's all in silicone) but they offer them at transsensation.de

In theory it's supposed to allow for penetration but in practice I'm not sure how well it will work. I plan on getting one regardless because it would give me peace of mind in situations such as the ladies room, but I don't know if I'll need to keep looking for a method of allowing penetration.

tiffany_elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  xfortran Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:43 pm

I have looked at similar products to the B-Lady line... Never did buy one but the reports I read of them said they tended to hang on to urine odor. I would be interested in knowing your thoughts if you did obtain one... knowledge is never wasted.

I am sorry I do not have any suggestions for you.

xfortran

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Hi!

There is a simple alternative that I have experienced, I am a little shy on discussions like this, so I will be quick on something I would do when I had been sore. I'm sure you already know it. It is where he can place his penis between your cheeks and placing his hand to keep it in place. Lubricated well he will enjoy it, he will come on the small of your back and higher. I have never had a man use a cock sleeve, but they would almost certainly have movement and unlike a condom would remove much of the pleasure of feeling him there? B-Lady I do not know, is it an American product, I have never known of such a thing?

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tiffany_elizabeth Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:27 pm

Celia Eriksson wrote:Hi!

There is a simple alternative that I have experienced, I am a little shy on discussions like this, so I will be quick on something I would do when I had been sore. I'm sure you already know it. It is where he can place his penis between your cheeks and placing his hand to keep it in place. Lubricated well he will enjoy it, he will come on the small of your back and higher. I have never had a man use a cock sleeve, but they would almost certainly have movement and unlike a condom would remove much of the pleasure of feeling him there? B-Lady I do not know, is it an American product, I have never known of such a thing?

Celia xx

I've considered that method, but I don't have enough trust to go through with it. I would have to trust that the guy wouldn't say "this is boring" before diving right in. The issue I'm having with the sleeve isn't movement. It's just too tight. The way I was planning on using it was by putting it over my clit (openings on both ends) so I could get all of the benefits of frotting (mutual pleasure, genital to genital contact which I consider the most intimate form of sex, etc.) but psychologically I could still consider it a penetrative act with the stimulation being along the lines of the clitoral stimulation a cisgendered woman gets when her partner's pelvis rubs up against it.

The B-Lady doesn't seem to be an American product. The prices default to Euros (though you can select your local currency in a drop down menu) and it has a .de domain so I'm thinking it's a German company.

xfortran wrote:I have looked at similar products to the B-Lady line... Never did buy one but the reports I read of them said they tended to hang on to urine odor.

I'll have to check into that. Maybe see if they can handle FDS or other such deodorant sprays. The primary reason I'd be getting it is for restroom use, much like FtMs have the Shenis and similar products, but the odor could be an issue for me.

tiffany_elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down