The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newish Member Saying Hello

5 posters

Go down

Newish Member Saying Hello Empty Newish Member Saying Hello

Post  CantStop_2015 Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:31 pm

Hi everyone,

I am newish — in that I have not been back here in a very long time. I notice some changes and I am hoping that this can be a place for me to vent, experience a healthier experience as m2f. I have been dressing largely in the closet for a long time, and am realizing I need a better and healthier experience then what I have been doing (more on that another time).

My name is Andrea. Started dressing at 13. I essentially have never stopped (though I have tried many times). Im married (she knows, tolerates to this point, but not a fan) and have a male life that is not terrible, but it is not complete.

I am hoping that someone in this forum can give me a clue as to if this is a good place to write daily — like a journal — to write my thoughts, venting and have input from others as well. Not sure — so any help would be great.

Andrea

CantStop_2015

Back to top Go down

Newish Member Saying Hello Empty Re: Newish Member Saying Hello

Post  Kaibeth Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:50 pm

Welcome to the forum! We're glad to have you.

We're small, but growing, and there can be lively input from some of us.

We'd love to hear anything you would like to share.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Newish Member Saying Hello 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:01 pm

Welcome, Andrea. Glad to have you.

Not a lot of us here, but that makes it a close friendly experience. Well, close is inevitable.

Several of us share your situation, ie MTF and dealing with the whole married or been married sometimes with kids, the wife usually knows, not entirely happy with it in some cases.

I'm post-op, some of us are not, some are old enough and settled enough that it isn't an objective.

I hope we can provide that experience you are looking for.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  CantStop_2015 Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:44 pm

So is it best to open a new Journal here — or within a different part of the forum?

Just want to be sure I am in the right spot.

Thank you for the warm welcome thus far Smile

Andrea

CantStop_2015

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:05 pm

Hi Andrea!!!

Welcome, it is nice to have you here. I think a good place for a journal would be General Discussion and having your own topic which you can use whenever you wish. Of course, others, maybe myself too, might post our thoughts, advice, and personal similar experiences there too, but your journal will be ok to write there. Look forward to reading your posts, do partake in our discussions, we are a small group, only about 15 active members just now, but we all get along well.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:01 am

Welcome aboard and yes we want/need to hear your thoughts.

The problem, as I see it, with posting an on-line journal is it is difficult to keep it fresh and interesting. Also, it becomes an easy target for comments, both good and bad.

Try it! As I have said many times (in some form or another) - let the marketplace judge the comments.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down