The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a prediction...

5 posters

Go down

I have a prediction... Empty I have a prediction...

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:13 am

... and this is me thinking without anything but my gut, and bread crumbs in the news, to go on, but...

Donal J. Trump is under a growing, but very light at the moment pressure of a primary challenge in 2020. I think he gets really pissed at Mike Pence for, wink wink, not showing a lot of support and drops him from the 2020 ticket.

Liz Cheney, an ultra-right wing, neo-Con darling will join the ticket. She is an attractive TV personality type Congressperson who is often seen on Sunday morning non-Fox news shows. Oh, and she is a woman, wink wink.
I have a prediction... Liz_Cheney_15800286
She is also the daughter of our infamous ex-Vice President, DICK Cheney and will poll with good numbers well into the middle of the voter spectrum.

If this happens, it will be very tough to upset Trump this coming election.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

I have a prediction... Empty Re: I have a prediction...

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:04 pm

Well, anything that gets rid of Pence is an improvement.

He's a worthless religious fucking asshole. And a man.

Cheney was a vicious fucking vagina, but at least he had a brain. Still a man though.

Liz is at least a woman. But being right wing, that means while she might be a capable politician, she's likely a useless vagina. Especially if she's religious.

But hmm, other than Bernie, who I like, in spite of his impossible dream, who on the left isn't just plain worthless anyway that matters.

I just hope in 2020, it's not Donald worthless fucking human fucking being. Because if he stays in power, I wash my hands of that country south of me. Anyone with a brain will get out of the USA in any way possible. Well before the planet starts deciding it's time to start weeding out the fucking humans. Because the US isn't going to be fun with the Atlantic side is flooding, and the Pacific side is burning, and the middle is drying up and dying in drought.

It won't be fun to be in Atlantic Canada, and it won't be fun to be in Pacific Canada, and the lower portion of Saskatchewan might not be very fun, but, I live in the wet part of Canada. The part that has a large portion of our lakes. Canada has more lakes than the rest of planet earth combined. So when the global mean temperature rises and rises until all the glaciers are gone and the rivers stop watering all those cities that need it, it's still going to be wet here.
Can't drink the water untreated, but hey, it's still there waiting to be treated eh. You can't treat non-existent water though.

I'm looking forward to a lot of dumb humans dying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:54 pm

Lesley Niyori wrote:

I'm looking forward to a lot of dumb humans dying.

Very Angelesque. Can we calm down a bit?

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:32 pm

Lesley Niyori wrote:I'm looking forward to a lot of dumb humans dying.
A previous manager that I worked for, and learned a lot from, had a saying on his wall:

Lead,
or Follow,
or get out the way.

Lesley, you are no help! Please get out of the way.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:07 pm

I was in a rotten mood.

I spent the afternoon at a Lunch and Learn at a United Church meeting along with D'arcy and met a lot of nice people, and came away in a better mood.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:55 pm

If House Of Cards is anything to go by, who knows what may happen. I only started watching it a couple of weeks ago and already the character Francis Underwood is getting away with murder!!!!!

Anyway, Kamala will see them off!!! Maybe she could team up with Woodford!!!..... Coz if you Americans vote him in again..... you all need your heads examining!!!!!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:05 pm

FANTASTIC NEW AVATOR

I like Kamala Harris and told my wife when she won the AG seat in California she would be our POTUS one day. Not this time, but in the future.

I think she can stand up to Trump but his attacks will be withering.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:55 pm

MichaelaSJ wrote:FANTASTIC NEW AVATAR

I like Kamala Harris and told my wife when she won the AG seat in California she would be our POTUS one day. Not this time, but in the future.

I think she can stand up to Trump but his attacks will be withering.

Well, it's time the Dems played him at his own game and started delving into stuff.... I mean really, did deleted e-mails of Hillary really close the debate. OMG.... where on earth to start with the incumbent?... reams and reams can be poured out in debates in 2020. Will it be relevant? No? Then there is something inherently wrong!

So would Kamala wither..... I doubt it, I reckon she's a smart cookie, looking from the outside in... age don't count for tosh, remember Kennedy Miki!!!!!

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:31 am

Miki!!!! Just saw ya headline!!! Ye are obsessed with my avators!!!! If I did not know any better....

Well, it's a top notch Joules Dubai Polo Shirt. I like Polo, I won't say where I go, coz of pervies and there's lots  of Polo Grounds in Surrey and I 'aint been for a while anyways. I have never played Polo, even though I ride, but I have watched and plugged many thousands a divot at half time! Anyway the season starts end of April, but I do know the ponies are well into their training!

Well, ok,....ya wanted to see them!!!! Yes Miki, I have some wrinklies ok!!!!!, coz ya are obsessed woman!!!!!.....,  YES, I HAVEWRINKLES ON MY FOREHEAD AND EYES.... waaaah! Now ya made me cry!!!! so what! I got some wrinklies, I am 58!!! At least my green eyes don't look brown in those real closy closy closies….. though my nose looks funny from the top! And the split ends..... woe, woe and thrice times woe!!!!!

Last edited by Celia Eriksson on Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : horrid photos!!!)

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:16 am

I corrected my spelling of avatar to be more in line with your excellent avatar images.

I have never watched a polo match, not one of my bucket list items either, but then... You photograph well, send me a good full face .tif file and I will work wonders with it.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Jehanne Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:38 am

MichaelaSJ wrote:... and this is me thinking without anything but my gut, and bread crumbs in the news, to go on, but...

Donal J. Trump is under a growing, but very light at the moment pressure of a primary challenge in 2020. I think he gets really pissed at Mike Pence for, wink wink, not showing a lot of support and drops him from the 2020 ticket.

Liz Cheney, an ultra-right wing, neo-Con darling will join the ticket. She is an attractive TV personality type Congressperson who is often seen on Sunday morning non-Fox news shows. Oh, and she is a woman, wink wink.
I have a prediction... Liz_Cheney_15800286
She is also the daughter of our infamous ex-Vice President, DICK Cheney and will poll with good numbers well into the middle of the voter spectrum.

If this happens, it will be very tough to upset Trump this coming election.

In 2020, Trump will lose for the following reasons:

1) The Democrats will nominate a more "mainstream", albeit, liberal, candidate, probably, not Biden, but someone like him.

2) As a consequence of #1, the Democrats will capture the Upper Midwest and Rust Belt.

3) The US economy will slide into a recession.

4) As a consequence of #4, the Democrats will capture the Upper Midwest and Rust Belt.

5) Trump will lose the Electoral and popular vote.

Jehanne

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme_Pizza Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:37 am

Think he'll grab her by the pu**y?
Supreme_Pizza
Supreme_Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum