The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spreading one's wings

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spreading one's wings - Page 2 Empty Re: Spreading one's wings

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:32 pm

CarolynAH wrote:Bought a new cookbook, a dildo, ...
Please tell me these two are not somehow connected. Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  xfortran Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:44 pm

I dunno, one good thing can lead to another ... I can come up with multiple ways the items could be linked... just cause I am that sort of person   Twisted Evil.

---

I think the important things are to look for the positive (you did) and to keep trying (you do).

xfortran

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolynAH Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:57 pm

The dildo and cookbook are related insofar that the places I bought them from were places a friend showed me when we went to that part of town together. And I hope both will give me and the people who i share with pleasure.

I don't know anything about these sorts of social things so this is me trying to learn. Because I know I need that confidence in myself to be the brightest and fullest version of myself.
CarolynAH
CarolynAH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum