The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice? Hrt for sexual needs

5 posters

Go down

Advice? Hrt for sexual needs  Empty Advice? Hrt for sexual needs

Post  Chris1991 Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:41 pm

Hi I'm new here I found this website by a Google search sorry if I'm bothering anyone

I thought asking Transwomen about this might be good idea see I'm not Transgender but I'm engaged to a wonderful woman that that's Transgender

Our relationship is probably strange to some until I met my future wife every relationship I ever had I was dominate it wasn't even a question I just was but after months of pestering I let my future wife be dominate see she's Transgender but doesn't want to get SRS she likes her penis after this out relationship changed massively I became the Sub while she's been extremely dominate I'm not worried about this otherwise this would be a very different topic instead I have something I wanted to get opinions on

Sorry if this gets graphic
My future wife has a Interest in my chest she will play withy nipples and try to grab my chest but I'm 5'9 143 pounds I don't have anything to grab and she pinches me

I've recently started fantasizing about having breasts that she could play with and be good feeling for me I was wondering if there's a way that I can use hormones to not transition I'm not trans but do something that might make my chest more sensitive and pleasureable I don't wanna full DDs but something we can use sexually I haven't talked to my future wife about this yet and I would like advise on pros and cons and effect

My fiance isn't on hormones currently she said she stopped them because she was worried about losing her ability to ejaculate so I know that can happen

Chris1991

Back to top Go down

Advice? Hrt for sexual needs  Empty Re: Advice? Hrt for sexual needs

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:43 pm

Hello Chris, and welcome. No, you have not said or asked anything that you need to worry about.

I'm post-op transgender female ie born amab, assigned male at birth. But I have medically transitioned (no more guy parts).

Your fiance wife to be is not odd for liking her guy parts. Some girls go on HRT but still enjoy using their penis. In some cases, it stays working too. But that should be considered rare, so your fiance might be making her best choice not taking HRT. My own fiance (she's pre-op transgender female), is on HRT and while she enjoys using her penis, it just ain't like it used to be. Ejaculation for her is rare, difficult, and usually not without discomfort. So it merits careful thought.

Now in your specific case, weeeeeell if you go on HRT dear, and you don't identify as female, and you are not transgender, weeeeell you might not like the process connected to gaining breasts. Yes, you'll grow breasts, and the first 2 years is not thrilling, they tend to get sore and sensitive (because that's what growing breasts involve). You might not like what it does to your penis. It's called chemical castration for a reason. In addition, your body hair disappears (no big deal), your skin softens (not so bad), but it damages easier, and repairs slower, and you lose muscle mass and gain weight easier. But it halts head hair loss from the usual male pattern sort. It alters you psychologically too though, and well, you'll start becoming moody, you'll be less aggressive, and it might mangle your sexual preferences a bit. You might gain an urge for men (not at all impossible).

All of that, so she has boobs to play with, I don't think it's really what you want to do Smile

I experience a monthly period. Yippee. Not really. Not something a not transgender man wants to deal with. I don't like it any more than any other woman does of course.

I am VERY happy that you are ok with your fiance though.
There's no such thing as more transgender than another. She's not required to want HRT or medical solutions to be transgender. She's as transgender as I am. If she was born amab, and thinks of herself as female, and just doesn't want to mess with her body, that's cool.

But remember, HRT does a lot of things to you, some of it permanent.
Find out, somehow, how 'manly' she wants you to remain.
Decide how manly YOU want to remain too Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolynAH Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:42 am

Don't do HRT if you are not transgender full stop. There is no reliable way to only get what you want but not the things you don't.

I am glad the two of are happy. I am sorry I can't offer better suggestions. As it's not a sexual space I know anything about.
CarolynAH
CarolynAH

Back to top Go down

Post  xfortran Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:11 pm

Dunno how well things like this work but something along the lines of a Noogleberry maybe more in line with what you desire.

Like Carolyn said, you don't get to pick and choose with HRT... Here is a table that was in the paperwork I was given for the effects.

Advice? Hrt for sexual needs  Hrt_ef10

xfortran

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:06 pm

xfortran wrote:Dunno how well things like this work but something along the lines of a Noogleberry maybe more in line with what you desire.

Like Carolyn said, you don't get to pick and choose with HRT... Here is a table that was in the paperwork I was given for the effects.

Advice? Hrt for sexual needs  Hrt_ef10

Yep, been using HRT since 2014, that's essentially what happens. For transgender women, it's usually a one-way process. You start off probably looking sort of male, you end up looking mostly female.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris1991 Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:18 am

Thank you ladies for the input I wasn't meaning take hormones for years I'm most likely uneducated on the topic my fiancee doesn't like to talk about her transition attempts  I was planning to only take hormones for the 3 months to start growing then stop idk if that would make my chest more sensitive to touch if not I probably won't try anything as I'm a cis man not a woman in mind or body

I Googled a Noodleberry do those things work? I saw mix bag of results

Chris1991

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:25 am

Chris, 3 months of HRT will ONLY accomplish one thing, confusion and potential hazards to your health.

Breast growth comes AFTER about 2 YEARS of daily intake of estrogen though.

If you want to give her some laughs and end up with sensitive nipples/breasts, then you want an electric prod Smile (sex toy). Battery operated, safe, about 30 -40 bucks, gives electric shock zaps (my fiance likes a bit of short pain during play some days).

As you have indicated you are a cis man, stay AWAY from estrogen (female hormones we transgender women use called HRT), or you can kiss your manliness goodbye Smile

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:29 pm

Lesley, I take issue with some of your answers:

As for breast growth, YMMV is the best answer. I was on Estradiol Valerate IM for less than 9 months and had to stop because of some cardiovascular issues. I was (un)pleasantly surprised that after two weeks of weekly injections my nipples began to become EXTREMELY sensitive to touch. Imagine the pain when I first ran into a door.

My breast buds began to grow rapidly after the first month and although I had to stop EV after 9 months I am left with a well-defined set of A-cup breasts. My goal was never to for a C or bigger cup so being halfway to a B-cup is okay with me.

Yes, there are potential hazards to your health with hormone treatments: mine were cardiovascular in nature. But as for confusion: no, at least in my case. I found that I became much quieter in my mind, much more focus or where I was going and generally much more comfortable with who I was becoming.

I grew up with a low load of testosterone. The one time I was given testosterone boosters (in my late 40s) I got very close to a 'roid rage and immediately stopped the booster shots. I am now on a medication, Leuprolide Acetate For Depot Suspension, which is an expensive injection every six months which has effectively dropped my testosterone to near zero. (Thanks the VA for its care!)

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:57 pm

Didn't mean to give issue to ya Miki.

To me, "confusion" is pretty much a grab bag term.

Yeah, sensitive breasts, yet not much expansion, yet, dang they is clearly doing something in there, and the gear stops working within 2 months (I LIKED that part), and wow, suddenly I NEEDED a man, even though the reality of I had no idea why, and just what I was supposed to do with one if I found one was lost on me. not much has happened to me in 5 years of a blatant sort.

Yeah, the skin softened. I'm just assuming it did.
Yeah, muscles diminished, or is it I'm 57?
No back hair, awesome. Beard still grows just fine. And I have to shave my legs every 3 days or there's reason to do so present.

But my mind sure experienced a lot of new thought processes.

That first night, walking in the dark, genuinely afraid of being raped, was a disturbing experience. That didn't take long to come to me.

That first time sitting in a stall in a ladies room, because I was wearing a pretty outfit with a skirt, it was a nervous moment for me. But the idea of walking into a men's room in a skirt, oh that was so not going to happen.

Being gendered correctly, that was like finding a 20 dollar bill on the ground.
Being disparaged, that would hurt me for weeks.

All this came from HRT.
I went through 2 years of pre HRT transition with really no real connection to my current state of mind. I was in there, but he was still using the same body too.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:20 pm

The bell curve has two ends!

While I never had much body hair, I haven't shaved my legs or underarms in more than a year. But my beard is still the same - light. I have about a third of it removed in three trips to a spa in Phoenix but I ran out of money to finish the job.

My Father had a lot of body hair and at 94, died with almost all of his scalp hair. I was fortunate to have not received his body hair gene but did get his full head of hair gene. Smile

Since I am off the EV my breasts are no longer sensitive as the growth has stopped. But, when I have tried to restart EV (patches or cream) the sensitivity returns very quickly.

My skin, especially my palms and soles, have really softened. I no longer have any palm callus.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  xfortran Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:11 pm

It is worth noting that once you go off the hormones, yes the sensitivity goes away rather quickly (less then a week for me) and your body can redistribute fat...again.

xfortran

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:11 pm

I've never 'discontinued' for a span of time, my HRT other than the month of my GRS.

Didn't notice much, no surprise there, I was busy and quite distracted having something of a very different body Smile

I know a couple of people that have had to experience a stoppage in their HRT routine as a result of forced circumstances (one was an accident that forced it on her during recovery). I think they didn't like the stoppage of the hormones.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  xfortran Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:44 pm

I expected to be off a week (ended up being about a month) or so as my NP was changing which Dr she was working under ... it all fell through for her (multiple times unfortunately) and I found a Dr who would prescribe the hormones but she is much more by the book and I needed a letter and all that crap from my therapist. The NP worked on informed consent which I prefer. (which is something else you may need to consider Chris)

xfortran

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolynAH Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:58 am

Hormones are a YRMV situation. I have been on full course HRT for nearly two years. And barley make an A cup. But my mother wasn't large and my body is ectomorphic with a high metabolism. Sexual sensitivity took maybe two to three months.

Beyond this one piece I will go no further. I don't consider this healthy. And dislike even the hint that one would do what I have done for sexual gratification.

My advice to the OP the surest way to ruin a fetish or fantasy is to make it a part of your daily life 24/7/365. Find toys, nipple clamps, heck even a breast pump, these will change briefly the sensation there in a way you might enjoy just as much and it stays in the bedroom.
CarolynAH
CarolynAH

Back to top Go down