The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here I am!

5 posters

Go down

Here I am! Empty Here I am!

Post  stephentje1988 Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:00 pm

Good afternoon to you all!
My name is Stephen, I am 30 years old and live in the south of the Netherlands, in a small village called Mamelis. There I run a small family hotel with my mother. At home nobody knows but I was born as a man but I am a woman on the inside. I don't know exactly how I can give this a place, how I can feel more feminine without anyone noticing. I don't dare to operate or do those other things. Afraid of the reactions of others. My hobbies are drawing, baking, cooking, walking, photography. I believe in Wicca, follow my own path and nobody knows this about me. I am overweight but working on losing weight is not easy. Would like female body, if necessary only when I'm alone. If you have any questions, please let me know! Are there any members here from the Netherlands?

Greetings Stephen (Alischa)

stephentje1988

Back to top Go down

Here I am! Empty Re: Here I am!

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:49 pm

Greetings dear, you are welcome here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  stephentje1988 Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:51 pm

thank you Smile

stephentje1988

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:43 pm

Welcome, Alischa.

The first thing to know is that you can move at your own pace, quickly or not at all.

Sometimes it's simple things. In the early days of my transition, I started wearing androgynous items such as trousers/jeans and shirts from the women's department. I never had someone walk up to me and tell me my shirts buttoned the wrong way. Unless it's something very obvious, people see what they expect to see. But I knew, and that helped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~*~ Tara

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." — Edgar A. Poe
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:29 pm

Good advice Tara and a very warm welcome Alischa.

The boards have been quiet lately, but we do that lots and then spring to life again, with lots of chat. We are a very quiet backwater that is cozy, safe and personal. We never argue at all, which is the big plus, though we did have a challenging member once!

People will notice though, as you feminize, I cannot imagine they would not. As Tara states though, perhaps go lightly and simply add a feminizing feature when you feel confident enough to. I have feminized over decades, but I had an advantage, everyone I knew, knew I was gay.

To become full time feminine surprised few when it became apparent, coz I was already quite feminine, even when very young. It is apt that she mentions jeans and tops with lots of accessories coz I still wear that today and rarely wear skirts or dresses. It's what I like and it's how I have always been.

We have no members from the Netherlands, you are our first, but you are most welcome. Do call in now and then, because we would like that.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MyNicky Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:31 pm

Hello and welcome!
I used to talk about "baby steps", doing little things that made me happy, basically what was said above. You can make little changes over time, rather than just exploding "out of the closet" in a big bang of femininity. You do what makes you happy.
MyNicky
MyNicky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum