The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertising at The Transgender Times

2 posters

Go down

Advertising at The Transgender Times Empty Advertising at The Transgender Times

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:56 pm

Hi Everyone!

Just to make things quite clear and open for all. The advertising you see at the header and sometimes the footer of The Transgender Boards, it's not for the benefit of either of the administrators. It helps pay for the site to be kept running and pays for the access. We have got a certificate and own the tag transgenderboards.com

Should us happy band of gals and guys, (it is unlikely), ever fly and retain a few hundred users, of which a third or so are active, I shall contribute and beg for funding too, if it is agreed that we prefer to remove the advertising.

So please do not think that we are benefitting in any way or using you. The site was entirely set up by us to create a safe haven for transgender women and men to share all kinds of information and have some light fun too in the same style of the old tgboards. Hopefully, the Transgender Boards will remain just that, a safe haven without interference, unwanted attention or abuse from outside. Thanks everyone, Celia xx

Last edited by Celia Eriksson on Fri May 24, 2019 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : site renamed)

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Abhinc likes this post

Back to top Go down

Advertising at The Transgender Times Empty Re: Advertising at The Transgender Times

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:29 am

There is no free lunch and while the ads are annoying, simply learn to look at the great benefit Celia has made in offering us a place to yell at each other (sometimes we even make friends here: I know I have!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Advertising at The Transgender Times Empty Re: Advertising at The Transgender Times

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:00 pm

Thank you Miki, that is a nice compliment! Celia xx

BTW, I hope you are looking at my brainteasers on my fun thread!!!!! Nobody has answered any of them yet!!!!

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:38 pm

Celia Eriksson wrote:...I hope you are looking at my brainteasers on my fun thread!!!!! Nobody has answered any of them yet!!!!
I will get to them in a bit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Imran143Mayuri likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum