The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, I am...

4 posters

Go down

Hello, I am... Empty Hello, I am...

Post  gabby Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:06 am

Hello, I am Gabrielle.  I am a closeted transgender woman.  I have come out to a handful of friends, but everything has kind of come to a halt lately.  I have some clothes I like to wear in private.  I did go out in public as myself once while in Vegas.  It went well for the most part until I started to head back to my hotel room.  A couple of young men pointed and laughed at me.  I have not started to transition.  I married with two young children.  My wife knows and has know through most of our relationship.  We have been married 10+ years.
gabby
gabby

Back to top Go down

Hello, I am... Empty Re: Hello, I am...

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:23 pm

Hello Gabby, welcome to our community.

Your situation seems similar to some of our members.

I hope you like it here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:37 pm

Hi Gabrielle,

A warm welcome to our little backwater these boards are a quiet safe haven for around a dozen women and a couple of guys, active at the moment, to chat and discuss anything they wish.

Feel free to ask questions, we have members at various stages of transition and some fully transitioned (such as one quite famous girl now, our Lesley, who is a radio and newspaper star in her area!), of course as you probably know and most would agree with, there is always someting else needing to be done/worked upon, it's never ending!

Do answer/ask and post away with your experience too! Nobody here is going to flame you or be sarcastic or going to ask awkward questions. For we are here to help each other and we are proud to maintain full safety and harmony, for/between, our members..

Welcome!!!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gabby Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:42 pm

Thank you! I love you
gabby
gabby

Back to top Go down

Post  MyNicky Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:26 pm

Hello and welcome!
This is a pretty quiet corner of the internet and I probably don't pop in and say hello as often as I should, but this really is a great place for you to spread your wings! This really is a supportive community Smile
MyNicky
MyNicky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum